Virtues of the Villainess - Ch. 15

@Ruruskadoo, Same, I can't- this is utterly humiliating. I'm not even in the manhwa yet i feel extremely embarrassed and attacked. I'm heading out.

Oh gosh she's an idiot. In a cringe, second-hand embarassment way lol. 😂😂😂

It's not bad though Ginger. Just be yourself. I'm pretty sure that's the truest way for you to get him interested in you. 😂❤️😂❤️

She is just... embarrassing... i would most definitely not want a friend or even an acquaintance like that. I'll see myself out. ;-;

I love Ginger. Come on, guys, she's pretty relatable 😂 I mean, come on, if I were her, I would be freaking out there

Contributor
Well duh.
You're not the same person, so obviously the answer don't have the same effect.

so..from bits and scattered info about this mind reading, i guess you have to make eye contact for him to be able to read you?
but idk..sometimes i doubt which ones in the speech bubbles that he heard

Dex-chan lover
I prefer green, yellow, or black for redheads - pink just seems like overdoing it. But it fits her personality perfectly.

omg this chapter is cute wew i rlly think that ginger shld try not to over-rely on lerajie’s character in the novel tho,,, i mean she isn’t lerajie and i think it’s more refreshing to behave as herself owo but ofc i understand that it was a sort of rule book for ginger and she’s lowkey tryna not get killed- :”)

He seems pretty shock, so I guess it is the right answer. He just dodged it smoothly by laughing. Poor Ginger 🤣 always getting embarrassed

thank you for the translation !! the chapter is so sweet, I can't get enough of these two😍

Users who are viewing this thread