Wait Where the Shooting Star Has Fallen - Vol. 2 Ch. 5 - Don't Cry

on one hand god these chapters continue to be so so beautiful and on the other hand OH MY GOD. OH MY GOD. HEAD IN HANDS OH MY GOD.

(kdjkd these are so good tho thank you so much for the translations!)

the art is soooo good... but the story is kinda a mess ahh

Double-page supporter
I don't want anything bad to happen to any of these kiddos...

thank you so much for your hard work updating this wonderful manhwa 🥺🥺🥺

I don't get why people think the story is a mess 😐I mean most things just make sense, it is just very deep and we have to remember details from months ago

@jg93 it is deep but most times it feels like I missed a chapter reading it . The plot is all over the place which makes it hard to understand.
But, the art is absolutely gorgeous so I'm not gonna drop it.

Fed-Kun's army
@Yoshiko09 I agree the art is so unique and beautiful, the plot is kinda incoherent at some parts I think the author forgot to explain some parts because it does feel like we got dropping into a chapter without much information.

Group Leader
@Yoshiko09

I feel the same way too!!

And I also feel like ephie’s personality is inconsistent(?) like she changes her demeanor with mister bibi and with pye very quickly.

I feel like there are gaps in the story and the author wants to explore a lot of different ideas while vaguely explaining the established ones.

Double-page supporter
I think the big thing that's making this story hard to understand at some points is that the author does not do exposition. There's no information dumps, and we barely ever have characters talking about the "state of affairs" in the world. Most characters speak with each other as they would normally; that is to say, they don't explain things because these characters already know what's going on, and it would be redundant to repeat it. But for us readers, it makes it a bit of a struggle as we have to piece together motives and goals as each chapter comes along, and the time frame between chapters makes it harder to remember where our speculation was at before.

It's a valid way to write a story, but it definitely puts the burden of the story on the reader.

Users who are viewing this thread