Wake atte Shachou Reijou ni Hirowaremashita - Ch. 16.5 - Epilogue

Dex-chan lover
sighs Still Sick and Still Life were SO good. This one however...felt lack-luster and a little all over the place? Plot points kept popping up but then never really explored or just resolved quickly to get them over with and with little throughness :/

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Thank you for finishing it, but Holy hell this ending was disappointing…

Also this could 100% be me just not remembering shit from the story, but was this really a romance? Felt more like good friends more than anything…

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for finishing it, but Holy hell this ending was disappointing…

Also this could 100% be me just not remembering shit from the story, but was this really a romance? Felt more like good friends more than anything…
It seemed very much like it was GOING to be and then it just...wasn't at the end. But yeah, the girl's love tag should be removed from this. It's only going to confuse and disappoint people searching it in the future.

Double-page supporter
Thank you for your hard work on this series, even if I came away from it a little disappointed. I really do love this author and am looking forward to seeing what they do next, and hopefully Sexy Akiba Detectives will be right there for it, y'all are great.

Dex-chan lover
Not really gl yet. Might've been in the future but we don't see their future so it's just speculation.

It's good that they respect the boundaries of what is age appropriate for an age gap couple. Just needed an actual epilogue showing their future together if they have one.

Seems to imply they may still go their seperate ways on a temporary basis with the kid likely to go abroad at some point. Showing us what happens if they actually get together or just become a found-family in the future would have been nice.

Age gap romance ain't really here unless you like to speculate your own epilogue.

Dex-chan lover
It seemed very much like it was GOING to be and then it just...wasn't at the end. But yeah, the girl's love tag should be removed from this. It's only going to confuse and disappoint people searching it in the future.
The GL can stay i dont mind that, but what needs to be removed is the fucking romance tag

Dex-chan lover
I liked the ending. Mostly because it was relationshippy enough even without an explicit romantic end. I'm glad it didn't go the adult takes advantage of vulnerable minor route.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, I really like this ending! I initially couldn't really get into this series because of the age gap, so now that I know that they don't explicitly end up together, I think I might enjoy it a lot more on a re-read.

Users who are viewing this thread