Wakeari Shinrei Mansion - Ch. 30 - The Shinonome Mystery ①

Dex-chan lover
After such an ominous setup last chapter, the frame of Shinonome-san looking terrified and admitting she was powerless against whatever that thing is was a really good payoff. I got goosebumps.

Dex-chan lover
My guess is that instead of being an eldritch horror beyond even Shinonome's capabilities that it's some sort of low-level spirit that totally grosses her out but that Tsudzumi's fine with. Like a ghost of a spider or a cockroach or something. Or else it's a bee and she's allergic and doesn't want to get My Girl'd.

That might be wishful thinking because I'm starting to feel bad for Tsudzumi. I'm honestly not sure if her cool side even really exists, but if it does please let her show it off already.

Last edited:

le3

Dex-chan lover
What an ominous ending, that must be some nasty spirit even Shinonome, who threatened evil spirit like it's nothing, is afraid!

Dex-chan lover
Yeah... probably Shinonome's pet peeve. Some sorta insect or animal she can't stand. The separate footsteps make you wonder though. Bipedal maybe?

Dex-chan lover
Lol she's so cute not being taken seriously at all and just being a koala.
I don't know what that is but it looks like we'll find out more about Shino's life now?

Reactions: le3
Supporter
All the body contact :wooow:
Kaoru × Tsudzumi ♡

My guess it's something like the "Old lord of the Mountain" from Chapter 12

Thanks for the scanlation!

Dex-chan lover
...the part that shocked me the most is that by logic, Shinonome is under 25?! Anyway. Looks like we finally found something that scares her~ :meguupog:
Thks for the translation~

Reactions: le3
Dex-chan lover
with her connections and power of deduction, i think Shinonome can run a profitable detective agency.

and gosh darn that cliffhanger is scary

Dex-chan lover
Her networking is scarier than any ghost could ever hope to be.

Users who are viewing this thread