Wakeari Shinrei Mansion - Ch. 33 - Mikoshi-sama

Double-page supporter
her shirts keep saying things like weirdo and sus I can't lolololol

• Funny
Reactions: le3
Dex-chan lover
So...[Shinonome acquired another "cursed object (or forgotten God)" to her inventory]? In the end, the brat ran away without paying anything (but i wonder why her name caused so much chaos) and Tsudzumi seems to be running their condominium with an iron fist~:nyoron:💦
Thks for the tl~

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
There is something sonfunny about her going Just tell them Kaoru Shinonome is your friend ans its all fine, and it actually turned out fine. Also Mikoshi totally banned you Shinonome for your own sake i hope.

Dex-chan lover

I just love this weirdo so much

Dex-chan lover
wonder what happened when he mention her name to his bully's parent :huh:

• Funny
Dex-chan lover
I don't wanna stereotype or nothin', but Shinonome just never struck me as the sort to get big into horse racing. She really seems like more of a pachinko kinda gal.
She doesn't fit in. "Pachinko gals" are generally subdivided into two types, the "Slut Type (usually has a child whom she neglects and spends all the money she earns from her job as an hostess)" and the "Unemployed Type (usually is supported by someone and has debts with the yakuza)".
⚡On the other hand, Shinonome worked and now owns land, she fits into another stereotype, that of the "Landladies", who are generally "experienced women", "addicted to horse betting" and with a "sharp personality (but good at heart)"~:pepehmm:

Dex-chan lover
Her gambling lucks so bad fate itself alters so she doesn't win, absolutely hilarious

Users who are viewing this thread