Wakeari Shinrei Mansion - Vol. 3 Ch. 24 - Spirit Stages

Dex-chan lover
The cicada man on the wall of the condominium making noises made me laugh out loud (haha). Poor Tsudzumi, she is always the sacrifice. I knew something was wrong at that moment:
pxGLYgF.png

Granny in the shadow is cute~
Thks for the translation~

Dex-chan lover
Here you described tsukumogami as coming from old and mistreated items, but i've also heard one where they came from cherished and well used one. Does that mean that the legend has two opposite origin story or is that just mangaka changing lore to fit their story?

Dex-chan lover
speaking of the camera phenomenon, was there ever a conclusion? did it just go "oh yeah these guys pose with fresh corpses the end" or did something happen to them?

Dex-chan lover
i thought it would be nature spirit because of the fern and leaves

Here you described tsukumogami as coming from old and mistreated items, but i've also heard one where they came from cherished and well used one. Does that mean that the legend has two opposite origin story or is that just mangaka changing lore to fit their story?
as long as they're 100 years old or above i think, how they were treated would decide their personality probably

Dex-chan lover
I think the crossroads entities were all human-type. Otherworld-type probably refers to demons or other entities of extra-dimensional origin.

Also, Kamikiri from chapter 1, you say he is object-type because the shrine was abandoned. But I think that's just where he lived, it being abandoned at didn't create the spirit. He is probably nature-type, despite having a human appearance, I don't think he was ever a human. If he was, then he's human-type.

Users who are viewing this thread