Walesena - Vol. 3 Ch. 22 - Pirate Captain Sweeny

Dex-chan lover
The difference in power levels between the main characters and their enemies is absurd. The girls especially could use an upgrade to fare better in combat.

Double-page supporter
And so the arc nears its end.
The difference in power levels between the main characters and their enemies is absurd. The girls especially could use an upgrade to fare better in combat.
I mean, the difference in experience is clear; this incident always was gonna be a struggle. A bunch of them (like the girls as you mentioned) indeed do need to up their combat power, which I'm sure is gonna happen after going through an incident like this. Perhaps some magic.

Yeah I really get what you mean Like Winnie and Ragnar faired better against their opponents although not by much but still and with the girls Laura especially they really need a lot of training and Samantha needs to deal her no kill policy if she doesn't want to die or hold them back on missions and Leo well he needs better close combat training cause he got sort of one tapped by the vice-captain soooooo Yeah

Users who are viewing this thread