Wan Mu - Ch. 35 - Drunk

Dex-chan lover
:notlikethis: oh no, oh my, oh gawd, oh lawd

Ok mom, I understand that you are worried. But she's 28yrs old. Though if only someone had contacted the mother so she wouldn't have panicked. But yeaaaahhhh rollercoaster ride people!

Aggregator gang
Damn... That mom is terrible, sometimes this makes me think American culture seems better than Asian culture. Asian parent always nagging their child no matter how old they are. Let them do their own thing

Ok i have a protective mother so i understand that she was worried about her daughter being late and not answering her calls..
But like.. did that woman just stormed into someone else’s home and even got in and opened the room door without anyone stopping her?☠️ bruh.. i feel like this some wattpad shit written by a 15 years old person or smth

Dex-chan lover
Ok i have a protective mother so i understand that she was worried about her daughter being late and not answering her calls..
But like.. did that woman just stormed into someone else’s home and even got in and opened the room door without anyone stopping her?☠️ bruh.. i feel like this some wattpad shit written by a 15 years old person or smth
seriously bro? how is this soooooo unusual to you???? like it’s an overprotective mother this ain’t out of god damn relam of reality so stop trying to say it’s poor writing like BRO !

seriously bro? how is this soooooo unusual to you???? like it’s an overprotective mother this ain’t out of god damn relam of reality so stop trying to say it’s poor writing like BRO !
Help i get that shes overprotective mother but like.. y’all find it normal for a woman to go into people’s home like that? Over a 28 years old adult daughter? In a close friends home that she basically grew up with?😭
Like dont get me wrong, the writing is good.. its just this specific part (one i find important due to the plot) that i think the writer could've made it better😭

Users who are viewing this thread