Wan Mu - Ch. 37 - People Like Us

Dex-chan lover
Wanwan is just to stupid to make a choice. And seeing Mumu like that just make me sad.
i mean she did chose the damn dick and now cryes that she has to make a choice? i mean what did you think it will happen? and her friend is RIGHT! she pretends she loves him when in true she coudn’t feel more disgusted when he sticks his thing in her!

she give birth not OUT OF LOVE ! like for reall her life is WAY more of an lie that living with the world hating you LMAO what a dumb choice

Dex-chan lover
i mean she did chose the damn dick and now cryes that she has to make a choice? i mean what did you think it will happen? and her friend is RIGHT! she pretends she loves him when in true she coudn’t feel more disgusted when he sticks his thing in her!

she give birth not OUT OF LOVE ! like for reall her life is WAY more of an lie that living with the world hating you LMAO what a dumb choice
That's what im saying, its better for Mumu to move on tho. But, we know the ending already, they will back together. Im really sad for the child, hope she get things sort out and didnt have any trauma.

Fed-Kun's army
That lady grabbing her kid and saying "I gotta get out of here!" like she was escaping from a burning building sent me lmao. So overdramatic over two girls kissing.

That lady grabbing her kid and saying "I gotta get out of here!" like she was escaping from a burning building sent me lmao. So overdramatic over two girls kissing.
There should be an extra chapter of that kid becoming a gigahomo and attributing it rebellion against his mom's overbearing nature.

Users who are viewing this thread