Wan Mu - Ch. 42 - Night

Wait...they're lesbians? I thought this was about their mutual love of tacos

Dex-chan lover
:aquadrink:i have mixed emotions.

In summary, Wanwan had to marry Hongren for her mother and Mumu had to force Wanwan to make that situation happen.

They always loved only each other even after how many years.

They never met to avoid falling back to one another.

But the universe conspired for them to meet again.

They decided to never separate.

I feel bad for Hongren :qq: I know some of ya'll hate him but think about it logically not emotionally, was he ever at fault given he had no idea of Wanwan and Mumu's relationship?

In short, for every decision there's a consequence.

So theyre just meet 1 time after 7 fkin years... No discussion or whatever, they just back together ? What in the fkin world happen
Yeah that's the whole point. Mumu was waiting for her to come back after her "het phase" was over. She was confident in wanwan's love for her.

Aggregator gang
Yeah that's the whole point. Mumu was waiting for her to come back after her "het phase" was over. She was confident in wanwan's love for her.
Bro, wdym "het phase", Wanwan is straight up lesbian from the start. But how can she be forgiven after all the things happened for 7 fkin years. Mumu deserve much better treatment and honestly, she deserve someone much better than wanwan. But well, what can i do. Love truly made people go stupid

Aggregator gang
:aquadrink:i have mixed emotions.

In summary, Wanwan had to marry Hongren for her mother and Mumu had to force Wanwan to make that situation happen.

They always loved only each other even after how many years.

They never met to avoid falling back to one another.

But the universe conspired for them to meet again.

They decided to never separate.

I feel bad for Hongren :qq: I know some of ya'll hate him but think about it logically not emotionally, was he ever at fault given he had no idea of Wanwan and Mumu's relationship?

In short, for every decision there's a consequence.
Yep... We have the same thinking. But logically Mumu should not stay loving Wanwan after all the things Wanwan did. But love Made people stupid Ig 🤔

Dex-chan lover
Yep... We have the same thinking. But logically Mumu should not stay loving Wanwan after all the things Wanwan did. But love Made people stupid Ig 🤔
I am thinking about it more on this kind of perspective, Wanwan never loved Hongren but due to the pressure of society, her mother, and even Mumu, she had to follow the norm.

Some choices are just so difficult that no matter how much you want it, you can never have it. In the end, her final choice is Mumu.

The one who will hurt the most from all of this to be honest is the daughter, WanMu. This is going to be a thorny path for all of them.

Aggregator gang
I am thinking about it more on this kind of perspective, Wanwan never loved Hongren but due to the pressure of society, her mother, and even Mumu, she had to follow the norm.

Some choices are just so difficult that no matter how much you want it, you can never have it. In the end, her final choice is Mumu.

The one who will hurt the most from all of this to be honest is the daughter, WanMu. This is going to be a thorny path for all of them.
Why she need to follow the norm ?, And how did u know Mumu following the norm ?. If u think that Wanwan following the norm by married with hongren, why did Mumu stay single and didnt get married either ? 🤔. They separated from each other just because Wanwan trying to have everything bro, u cant change my mind because that's what we see (we aint getting much info from Mumu's life). U cant just assume things if there is no proof.

The other lesbian couple have the same situation, and the black hair girl Made the choice that Wanwan didnt take. That's why they can stay together. If only at that time Wanwan has the same resolve and brave to make the choice.

And yep, i hope wanwan's daughter didnt have any trauma regarding her parents situation

Last edited:
Wanwan looked at Mumu in the hospital, and instantly went "We'll bang, ok?".

What a woman of her word, so confident even her husband supported her banging and took her there!

Jesus... Like, not even 'let me wrap this up with the dude I was with 7 years and have a kid with and get a divorce' xD

In the middle of this all my concern is for the kid, hope they do as right by the child as they possibly can.

Dex-chan lover
Wanwan looked at Mumu in the hospital, and instantly went "We'll bang, ok?".

What a woman of her word, so confident even her husband supported her banging and took her there!

Jesus... Like, not even 'let me wrap this up with the dude I was with 7 years and have a kid with and get a divorce' xD

In the middle of this all my concern is for the kid, hope they do as right by the child as they possibly can.
garbage ending even tho it’s some how supposed to be an happy ending, the author coudn’t be arsed to even give 3 chapters! we fucking fix EVERYTHING in 1 chapter and the other one will be some garbage wrap up of it all!!!! W.T.F

ALL THAT BULD UP! for ficking 2 chapters pay off? fuck you author! LMAO what a way to ruin everything UGH

Yeah...this was not it. I was enjoying the story despite some problems but this was just not what I was hoping for. They meet once in the hospital and we don't even get a chapter of them talking and reconciling? Explaining their thoughts and feelings after all this time? Did just seeing Mumu make Wanwan instantly decide to drop the 7 years she made with her husband? Now obviously she didn't love him and the marriage was due to societal pressure but she still built a life and a child with this dude, the least she could have done is answer him when he asked if she never loved him instead of basically telling him to fuck off so she could go have sex. Next chapter is the last, I think? There had better at least be a scene of her reconciling things with her daughter.

YEEEYYYYY LOVE WINS FUCKING FINALLY!!!!!

(Hongren go find yourself a man who can love you and only you😆)

Fed-Kun's army
My theory is that this received the same management as Tamen de Gushi: someone didn't like that they were promoting "homosexuality" and the author had to either wrap it up or change the plot completely. The latter was what happened to Tamen de Gushi.
I agree that the ending feels rushed, however it feels nice how they showed different angles.

Users who are viewing this thread