Wan Mu - Ch. 43 - Finale

Aggregator gang
Not the best ending, the solution of the problem isnt described properly and just got skipped like that. But well, still an enjoyable ride. Thanks for the translation

Dex-chan lover
Thus it has been concluded.

It has been a mix of emotions at the very end. The final decision made may have hurt lots of people. In the end, the only true option would've been the choice where there are no regrets.

It has been a wild ride friends :salute:

Dex-chan lover
Feel like this could've been a lot more impactful and meaningful if it had better pacing, dialogue, art, really most things. There were far too many moments of just no characters saying anything and its just the same shot of a face multiple times, just a lot of panel to panel/within a scene pacing issues. Also the concluding theme was just heavily muddied. Just overall a very rough manhua, could've been so much better.

Dex-chan lover
This just feels so weird / rushed / not properly fleshed out. It irks me that there is not more thought and care (being shown at least, no discussions with anyone whatsoever) regarding the daughter before just up and leaving. Made it seem like her daughter was just an afterthought for her?

Even if it was all "fake" it feels like 0 consideration to soften the blow, at least husband acts incredibly (weirdly) understanding. Dunno but there should be a lot more content in the present time of the story..

Overall this was an interesting story that was poorly handled / executed and seemed to leave out a lot of the really important parts.

Thanks for all your work translating.

As many faults this story may have, I'm going to miss it!

Thank you for the translation!

Dex-chan lover
This just feels so weird / rushed / not properly fleshed out. It irks me that there is not more thought and care (being shown at least, no discussions with anyone whatsoever) regarding the daughter before just up and leaving. Made it seem like her daughter was just an afterthought for her?

Even if it was all "fake" it feels like 0 consideration to soften the blow, at least husband acts incredibly (weirdly) understanding. Dunno but there should be a lot more content in the present time of the story..

Overall this was an interesting story that was poorly handled / executed and seemed to leave out a lot of the really important parts.

thanks you said what i wanted to say without getting angry about it cu for me the story is dog shit with this ending and overall pacing and plot!

Double-page supporter
i feel like this story was written on the cultural cusp of when people started scrutinizing gay marriages less and people's motiviations for having children more, making a lot of wanwan's decisions come off as worse in retrospect

Dex-chan lover

Yeah, I feel like there's some good stuff in here, but it really suffers in the execution.

Oh we’re finally here.. what a journey..
Not what i expected it to be, especially from the description (which was all wrong) but that was still good tho and talked about stuff some of us might face, so I’m glad i read it..
Good reading, i surprisingly enjoyed it💙
My favorite panels in the whole story was these at the end where it was the mothers, then young mumu joined, then wanwan and then wanmu💙 it was such a cute panel..
Might come back to reread in the future.. i think I’ll miss it💙

Dex-chan lover
That's really it. I wished there was more to the story it did feel rush at the end. It was a good story and gave our a lot of good advice. It even got me to tear up in the last 4 chapters. I love GL but damn I feel bad for the ex husband poor guy deserves to have a happy ending even if it can't be with his ex wife

Users who are viewing this thread