Wana Girl - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Animal Trapping Girl

Dex-chan lover
Ooh, this looks fun. Never seen a wild boar IRL, but from what I've read they can be quite the destructive (and potentially deadly) pest. Deer may look cute but definitely need to be removed with complete prejudice :haa:

Not sure how one can kill a boar with just a bonking stick, though. Just not enough mass in the equation to kill it without a lot of suffering on both sides :thonk:

Dex-chan lover
that poor farm girl. if that was me i would want to eat the boar. you know, it ate the crops that i patiently grew, so now it will be my food in exchange

Dex-chan lover
that poor farm girl. if that was me i would want to eat the boar. you know, it ate the crops that i patiently grew, so now it will be my food in exchange
6cj73t.jpg

(OK, boars are technically omnivores, but the logic is otherwise sound)

Dex-chan lover
OK, the translation is better this time. The snare is called a snare, etc. The first chapter has a repeat of a mistake from the first version though: Deer have antlers, not horns (two very different things). Chapter 3 managed to get it right, so I won't moan more about it.
Mangaupdates says that this manga is still being published, with 8 volumes so far, so it might get better later on. I hope you can keep it up for a while.

Dex-chan lover
OK, the translation is better this time. The snare is called a snare, etc. The first chapter has a repeat of a mistake from the first version though: Deer have antlers, not horns (two very different things). Chapter 3 managed to get it right, so I won't moan more about it.
Mangaupdates says that this manga is still being published, with 8 volumes so far, so it might get better later on. I hope you can keep it up for a while.
just fixed it for ya, thank you for reading

Users who are viewing this thread