Wana Girl - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - Eating Deer

Dex-chan lover
OK, now I need to see how deer tongue compares against cow tongue 🤤

Reminds me a lot of Silver Spoon...only with far more detail

Dex-chan lover
i wonder if this will get a live action versus animation or so, it'd be interesting if the author themselves appeared in it/did their own vids lol

Dex-chan lover
page 11 bottom right is a bit weird to me
I think it should be something like "well, if you know Tsumuji, then you can speak casually to me"
(saying to Chiyo and Lemon)

Fed-Kun's army
thank you for reading! and yes, the author is actually a trapper and goes to give lectures to students about trapping and other things of a similar nature
Thank you so much for picking up this series! ❤️

Dex-chan lover
page 11 bottom right is a bit weird to me
I think it should be something like "well, if you know Tsumuji, then you can speak casually to me"
(saying to Chiyo and Lemon)
the grandpa is talking to Tsumuji, asking here why she is speaking so casually to him, kind of like in an "informal way" to elders

Dex-chan lover
the grandpa is talking to Tsumuji, asking here why she is speaking so casually to him, kind of like in an "informal way" to elders
well, uh..
I checked the raw before
and no, I don't think that is correct

in the first few pages, while they were in the river, Chiyo always speak politely (using desu, and such)
you can also see that they tried to be extra polite in page 7 with the whole "should we bring cakes?"
but after the grandfather said that they don't need to speak that politely, Chiyo theen speak more casually
and Tsumugi, throughout the chapter never speak polite
I mean, she calls her grandfather "Ojii-chan"

Dex-chan lover
and Tsumugi, throughout the chapter never speak polite
I mean, she calls her grandfather "Ojii-chan"
possibly this, it doesn't give tones though, i'll change it to something in the middle

Aggregator gang
This is the first time i've seen a CGDCT where they skin a deer and consume it, but its great. These topics are very interesting to read about, no wonder the guy teaches classes. Glad this got picked up. What the mother said about game meat is also really based imo. Also on page 11 Lemon's name is actually lemon, thought it was a nickname. She is best girl though.
fDiUhJ3.png

ey yo thanks for picking this back up!
I thought I had enough free time back then but life came knocking :((
Excited to see more of Lemon

Dex-chan lover
ey yo thanks for picking this back up!
I thought I had enough free time back then but life came knocking :((
Excited to see more of Lemon
thank you for originally doing it! if you ever have time, i could always use some help haha

Users who are viewing this thread