Wandering Emanon

@HermesPasser If by "dreaming", you mean that you're seeing the 3rd volume of Emanon being released in Japan... Then no, you're not dreaming. The manga serialization is still ongoing in Comic Ryu, and the 3rd volume is only the latest volume to have been released in tankoubon form as of the time of this writing. There will likely be a 4th volume eventually.

Quite pleased to see more stories of our girl Emanon being released. Hopefully a scanlation group will pick up this one.

What? That's it? How did she got amnesia, btw?

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Now this is what I like in a manga, a protagonist that is very deep and interesting yet unchanging at the same time, with characters and companions that they inevitably part with, all with an underlying note of sadness. And with an art style that ties it all up with a rustic but still beautiful bow, I don't think this is leaving my list of top 5 manga for a long time...

@Harjeli ah she gets amnesia? I dont think ill read this then :/

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

@BraveDude8 if you read the Prequel then its not a spoiler but an inevitability, I was simply idiotic in my post, and YOU even more so for moderating incorrectly.

This was one of the first mangas I ever read that made me reevaluate what I thought comics and manga were capable of. It is a must-read.

@Syanindita Sure, though you still might have read these, I also will put its publishing status and general theme next to the manga in case you absolutely hate infinite shounens or something. In no apparent order, and more than 5 to compensate for using popular titles:
1. Three Days of Happiness (short, completed SoL/romance that has a depressing mood)
2. Yugami-kun Doesn't Have Any Friends (long, completed SoL following a self-made social outcast and his only friend, also single-handedly got me into rakugo)
3. Girl's Last Tour (medium, completed SoL following two girls in an abandoned, post-apocalyptic supercity)
4. Assassination Classroom (medium-long, completed SoL/school life following a class as they attempt to kill their alien teacher)
5. Fullmetal Alchemist (long, completed action manga with realistic/logical magic about alchemists trying to find the sorcerers stone or something)
6. Arachnid (medium-long, completed school life/action manga about an assassin high school girl that has spiderman powers, except not, as she fights other Kratt-likes with bug powers)
7. Made In Abyss (medium-long, ongoing action/horror?/SoL? it switches tones a lot and slowly gets darker as the story progresses. It also has a weird fascination with stringing up kids naked, I think the author is a shota/lolicon, so theres that)
8. Komi-san wa Komyushou Desu (long, ongoing SoL/school life/romance that follows THE BEST CAST OF CHARACTERS EVER, fight me)
9. World Trigger (long, ongoing action/school life? about an organization of people who defend a city from humanoid invaders from different dimensions, its a shounen battle manga, but the magic they use is dope as all hell, and they actually win with tactics instead of yelling and friendship)

hopefully that is enough to keep you occupied for a while, and if it isn't then I suggest you read every manga with a rating of 9.00 or higher, there's a reason they're so liked

Users who are viewing this thread