Wanna Skip School in the Infirmary? - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
thank you for the chapter!!!

I'm confused/curious about what those small cats hanging around Miyake mean? I'm assuming they're supposed to represent her emotions, but that doesn't really make sense in this chapter?
Or maybe the artist just wants to draw a bunch of small cats, which is totally understandable!

anw, why exactly does the nurse care so much for Miyake? Making a wild guess here but maybe she's a friend of Miyake's parents and they ask her to take care of Miyake at school?

Group Leader
thank you for the chapter!!!

I'm confused/curious about what those small cats hanging around Miyake mean? I'm assuming they're supposed to represent her emotions, but that doesn't really make sense in this chapter?
Or maybe the artist just wants to draw a bunch of small cats, which is totally understandable!
see the TL notes from ch1. When the cats are there, Mia is in "neko kaubri" mode, ie she is trying to act like a good girl. and when the cats jump off is when her facade drops haha.

Dex-chan lover
This is nice so far but I just wonder how their relationship will progress seeing as it's a studentxteacher:thonk:
It'll likely progress normally. See everything else by this author. Progress is normal, sweet stories. Nearly all age gaps. Her stories have a casual, relaxing tone to them and this seems the same so far. I like her last two series, especially.

KZO

Dex-chan lover
The minicats are funny, but I like so much more when she grows cat ears and a tail. It's rare for me to download whole chapters of manga, but this one is worth it.

Group Leader
see the TL notes from ch1. When the cats are there, Mia is in "neko kaubri" mode, ie she is trying to act like a good girl. and when the cats jump off is when her facade drops haha.
This is definitely the primary reason (and so cute when it happens here) but also the Neko is the bottom in a Yuri relationship - and she most certainly is here!

Dex-chan lover
Calling it, the nurse is a top in the streets but a bottom in the sheets.

Users who are viewing this thread