Wanna Skip School in the Infirmary? - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
This is predatory but if she makes sure not to cross any lines it's fine since she is the only positive influence in this kid's life. It's not that the other people are bad, but they're letting her shoulder too much. She needs someone like nurse-san to help her see that she doesn't have to prioritize everyone else at her own expense.

If they do end up in a relationship it would be best if it's after the kid is enrolled in college. That said, people can get married at 16 in a lot of US states 0_0

Dex-chan lover
Seriously. Girl, you need to learn to say no or delegate. You're the class rep not the class slave
I can't imagine the concept of 'class rep' existing in american public schools (i vaguely remember a 'student council president' election but other than it being a popularity contest i doubt anyone actually did anything school wise), things would never get done, either the only ppl volunteering would just want it to look good on a future app or it'd just be forced on someone versus a weekly rotation schedule
This is predatory but if she makes sure not to cross any lines it's fine since she is the only positive influence in this kid's life. It's not that the other people are bad, but they're letting her shoulder too much. She needs someone like nurse-san to help her see that she doesn't have to prioritize everyone else at her own expense.

If they do end up in a relationship it would be best if it's after the kid is enrolled in college. That said, people can get married at 16 in a lot of US states 0_0

it's the same author as the "I Wanna Spoil Yoroizuka-san" series, so they're def into age gap yuri/romances, tho in that series i guess the younger one chased the older one first lol

Dex-chan lover
I can't imagine the concept of 'class rep' existing in american public schools (i vaguely remember a 'student council president' election but other than it being a popularity contest i doubt anyone actually did anything school wise), things would never get done, either the only ppl volunteering would just want it to look good on a future app or it'd just be forced on someone versus a weekly rotation schedule

it's the same author as the "I Wanna Spoil Yoroizuka-san" series, so they're def into age gap yuri/romances, tho in that series i guess the younger one chased the older one first lol
For real lol. It's funny when the younger one won't leave their crush alone as long as it's purely out of genuine feelings of love and not obsession. If there's no perversion involved it can be very sweet but the age-gap is still kind of awkward.

Cute yuri romance is just so heartwarming ^_^

Aggregator gang
SPOILER_Screenshot_2024-05-22-08-42-40-813_com.android.chrome-edit.jpg

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the translation!!!!

I was so distracted by page 19, why's feeding someone so lewd???

also I kind of love their dynamic, even though I've never been a fan of the whole "tease-being teased" before.

Seriously. Girl, you need to learn to say no or delegate. You're the class rep not the class slave
for real. Also, her not accepting help can also make others think she's a perfectionist or she doesn't believe in others enough to let them help, both of which ain't good for making and keeping friends.

Dex-chan lover
Main character having the same given name as one of my cousins is quite funny.

Class rep really needs to stop being such a pushover. We have zero evidence people are taking advantage of her kindness, but she's clearly not only overworking but isolating herself from her peers. As sus as the nurse is, she is the only person actually trying to help Mia out.

Users who are viewing this thread