Wanna Skip School in the Infirmary? - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Group Leader
Interested in helping with this series? Prior experience with scanlation? Fan of girls kissing girls? Check out the group page and see if there are any projects that you'd like to help out with.

Contact
DM on MangaDex
Email: oddity.translations@gmail.com
Discord: https://discord.gg/fCB8Eq5cuW

Currently need
Be Happy in the Real World Too, Okay? - cleaner, typesetter - project not started
Wanna Skip School in the Infirmary? - typesetter
I Swapped Bodies With a Wicked Witch, but Today I'll Keep Having Fun! - cleaner, typesetter

Dex-chan lover
Morikubo to the rescue, instilling confidence and running in what must be melting weather. The sacrifices. No wonder Miyake is head-over-heels already (and Morikubo isn't far behind). It's fun seeing Morikubo here compared to her role in the previous series. I already like the dynamic between these two and it should be fun watching them continue to evolve with each other.

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the translation!!

I'm glad she got a win before getting injured, and she's getting a bit closer with her friends!!

also is it just me or are Morikubo-sensei's fingers really long in page 24 when she's grabbing Miyake?

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
If manga are anything to go by, then the key to being a good teacher us flirting with your students.

Dex-chan lover
I almost kinda wished there was no romance on this manga, just wholesome teacher interactions stuff.

Contributor
Ah, a lovely find I had with this series. Keep it up! Regrettably I cannot help with it.

Users who are viewing this thread