Wanwan Monogatari ~Kanemochi no Inu n shite to wa Itta ga, Fenrir ni shiro to wa Itte nee!~ - Vol. 2 Ch. 12.3

Dex-chan lover
He comes to your house, piss all over it, his bitch ruins your face, then he kills you.

And then you reward him with an entire garden of the flower he wanted.

You know what, she deserved to be bagged, just like this manga.

Dex-chan lover
im pretty sure the dragon is fine @FlamingSquirrel @Doomroar

i havent checked the raw, but the translation implied that the dragon realized that it could get out if it had a small body like that creature at the end, meaning it probably is going to show up as some kinda waifu friend for the doggo and tag along in its adventures

Dex-chan lover
@SweatyBrie
I remember she really did come as a mouse to mate. Dunno if in the future chapter she will become a human.

Dex-chan lover
@conscript117 you're not thinking literal enough, imagine your cat literally tore a large animal apart, and brought you back a piece: "you're a terrible hunter, eat this severed bear claw, and try to improve"
Something like that.

Dex-chan lover
@Abedeus by that logic, lord of the rings, the hobbit and harry potter movies were ads for the books. There are some that are definitely promos, but not all man

Dex-chan lover
@Liquidxlax

I didn't know Lord of the Rings, The Hobbit and Harry Potter were "manga and anime". My favorite anime is Hot Fuzz, what's yours?

I actually agree with:
@Ipurgepeople
@CountryMage
Tho any pet/monster being able to talk with human would make the difference.
The parent of the pet will probably love it more but other people is sure 2be scared. Specially me!

I SHE INTO THE FURRY SHIT?(if a dog wanted to fuck a human is that a furry thing

Aggregator gang
The master and maid being afraid after realizing doggo strong is such a terrible writing. I thought they trust doggo and can understand but no waifu betch have to lie to quell their fear.

Bad ending but I still enjoyed it. The swordwoman is super annoying tho.

Users who are viewing this thread