Warrior Grandpa and Supreme Granddaughter - Ch. 36

Dex-chan lover
I am still so weirded out by Grandpa turning into Cultivator Trunks. While I get why, I don't quite like that he became this young (like, even a teenager would have been better if not an actual adult). He definitely lost some dignity compared to his older self.

Dex-chan lover
I am still so weirded out by Grandpa turning into Cultivator Trunks. While I get why, I don't quite like that he became this young (like, even a teenager would have been better if not an actual adult). He definitely lost some dignity compared to his older self.
Pretty sure they just want a balance between comedy & seriousness. Any age older than the grand daughter not going to be any different from past situation. Younger would have been funnier, having her taking care of this new 'baby brother', but he would be utterly useless at his role in the story as a wise op martial artist. This age should be roughly similar to the granddaughter, who no longer have to be carried around & can practice martial instead of observing, so he should be able to do the same with similar body.

Users who are viewing this thread