Warui ga Watashi wa Yuri ja nai - Vol. 5 Ch. 26 - Banryuu Sachie (2)

Double-page supporter
+_11e236fa06cb5d14dbac3d85b2005ed4.png

Dex-chan lover
Wow, this was a really cool and feel-good chapter! I really wouldn’t mind if this became the new norm for the series and the whole school of very colorful background characters gets fleshed out.

Just Toudou having Ed, Edd and Eddy style adventures while making friends along the way (while she comes back home to her GF Rin), also it’s a good dynamic if the intention is to pair-up the other harem girls together.

(I’d like to emphasize that among the BG characters there was even a crossdresser, heck, even that nerdy teacher is charming enough to have her own chapter)

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
It's ironic, at the beginning of this manga Itsumi was the same as Vice Pres. Maybe worse. But after all of her encounters Itsumi has learned something resembling empathy (not to be confused with sympathy lol). And sadly that character development has mostly been due to her successful attempts at trickery, manipulation and weaving her way out of due punishment with all kinds of women, and maybe having the same done to her even. LOL

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Wow, this was a really cool and feel-good chapter! I really wouldn’t mind if this became the new norm for the series and the whole school of very colorful background characters gets fleshed out.

Just Toudou having Ed, Edd and Eddy style adventures while making friends along the way (while she comes back home to her GF Rin), also it’s a good dynamic if the intention is to pair-up the other harem girls together.

(I’d like to emphasize that among the BG characters there was even a crossdresser, heck, even that nerdy teaching is charming enough to have her own chapter)
Yeah I'd actually like seeing this manga go the Daidaidaisuki route and have harem members pair up too (figuratively and/or literally).

Dex-chan lover
Itsumi might be a scummy dork, but she actually cares about those around her) well, to some degree

I also like how Banryuu seems to have a thing for prez, other than just be another member of Itsumi's growing harem.

Thanks for translation as always! :wooow:
I assume, we've caught up with raws. When new chapters are usually released?

Users who are viewing this thread