Washizu - Enma's Mahjong - Vol. 7 Ch. 45 - Prison Ward 6, Part 1

Dex-chan lover
Why the massive jump in chapters? Are the missing chapters available elsewhere?

Why the massive jump in chapters? Are the missing chapters available elsewhere?
Hi Amplify,

As far as we know, nobody has scanlated Enma no Touhai chapters 18 to 44 into English yet.

By a majority vote between the three of us members of 5th Wind Scanlation, we decided to start scanlating at chapter 45 (final chapter of Volume 7, Part 1 of the “Prison Ward 6” arc which is the series finale) instead of starting off where the previous scanlation group left off.

If our lives permit it, then our next project at 5th Wind will be to scanlate the missed chapters from 18 to 44. Please remember that scanlation is a labor of love performed by unpaid volunteers.

Sincerely,
boronboron
Nyangire
Caitao Kweh

Fed-Kun's army
Hmmm I won't read it out of order, but I'm happy these are being translated, and I don't wanna be ungrateful, thanks for your work guys 🥰

Thank you guys for your work! I understand that scanlating requires a lot of time. Even if you end up not translating the rest, it's still nice to see more Washizu in English. I appreciate it.

skipping the koshiba arc and jumping right into a chapter that kinda spoils it is honestly a really funny choice but koshibas one of my favorite characters so im just happy to see his dialogue translated with my own eyes after so long. hope yall do that arc someday, godspeed with this one

Users who are viewing this thread