Wasureenu Majo no Monogatari - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Witch and Unforgetting Curse (Part 2)

Fed-Kun's army
Ooh this is a very intriguing concept, the repeating days, I like it. I know we’re seeing this from Ayaka’s perspective but dang the parents’ reactions still felt too harsh. I was expecting to hear that her parents died and it’s because a day she couldn’t save them was chosen, but in a way it’s even more gut wrenching to hear the parents couldn’t deal with her anymore. I’m excited to learn there’s a novel too!! I hope more gets translated but regardless thank you very much for all your work!!

Group Leader
still no updates on this manga for 6 months... i wonder if it's just the raws or the scanlation that hasn't updated this one for a while.

Dex-chan lover
New chapters getting me to reread the start of this and forgot how she is telling days apart by stuff like dents in the road railing rather than like, keeping a calendar where she writes down the letter, or something like that, so she can easily just check and see what she wrote yesterday to see what day was chosen. This feels like a major flaw with how she's gone about thinking about this

I think she does not bother writing it by that age was still a child so that when memories overwhelm her they blend together a so what day is which day? You know. Also, her saying she has no proofs kinda shows that writing it down was useless when convincing her parents. So she might have saw that writing was necessary and then drama went down and so prob to appear less weird she show any evidence of her day iteration and she got really good at organizing her memories through her head. This is my opinion. Thanks again for the wonderful chapter!

Users who are viewing this thread