Wasureenu Majo no Monogatari - Vol. 2 Ch. 9 - Reconciliation Magic

Dex-chan lover
lol fighting with a relative/caretaker in front of a friend is one thing but i did not expect a slap lol
What a way to end the chapter
(Curious on what day gets chosen next chapter)
Mental exhaustion aside, imagine being sick for like 5 weeks in stead of one XP i'd prolly cry/break down if not just take enough medicine to just sleep through the night

considering 'magic' in the title, maybe she will be some kinda witch or be able to have some affect/influence on her time loops (tho , at least she does get to move on a little bit rather than it just always being the same week. wonder if we'll get a big dramatic twist where she has to start the year over lol)

Supporter
considering 'magic' in the title, maybe she will be some kinda witch or be able to have some affect/influence on her time loops (tho , at least she does get to move on a little bit rather than it just always being the same week. wonder if we'll get a big dramatic twist where she has to start the year over lol)

Maybe the real magic is the (girl)friend Aizawa made along the way? Magical enough for me.

There's 3 traits that make Aizawa special and 2 of them are the reason she calls herself a witch:

1. She's aware that days are repeating
2. She has perfect memory

Aizawa's 3rd, most impressive trait is she's been able to put up with Yuuka's shit for like 25 years.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Yuuka's just the worst.

This adaption is paced really weird. It feels like all the best moments from the novel are hurried past with no time to dwell on them, but at the same time, the adaptation as a whole somehow feels agonizingly slow paced.

Dex-chan lover
Yuuka doing her best to make sure nobody's rooting for her. She's such a creeper.
The 'doting' is a bit of odd 'comic relief' but it's not as over the top as some other 'doting' type charas, but it does seem like crossing a boundary of privacy just being like "she's been disowned"

although other than just indulging her about her story/ability i'm sure MC would be able to somehow prove it to her , if it's not "oh you know me so well of what i was about to say/do"

Maybe the real magic is the (girl)friend Aizawa made along the way? Magical enough for me.

There's 3 traits that make Aizawa special and 2 of them are the reason she calls herself a witch:

1. She's aware that days are repeating
2. She has perfect memory

The 3rd, most impressive trait of Aizawa is she's been able to put up with Yuuka's shit for like 25 years.
imagine some huge plot twist whether Inaba's either a yandere or sadist who enjoys watching her suffer and /that's/ why it's psychological. tho concerning to be paired with the GL tag too but 'toxic yuri' seems to be a trend lately too lol (guess it'd be adding too much if she somehow cast a spell on that other artist girl to completely change her personality or straight up disappeared lol)

Aizawa isn't calling herself a witch, at least not in this chapter but Inaba was the one who declared she "will become one" in the future. Dunno if it'll go into it versus it just being a plot point/driving catalyst/'other ppl have issues too', but it'll be interesting to see if the mangaka explains why things are happening versus "this specific person is just really unlucky/they're the protag"

Dex-chan lover
The 'doting' is a bit of odd 'comic relief' but it's not as over the top as some other 'doting' type charas, but it does seem like crossing a boundary of privacy just being like "she's been disowned"
she laid her eyes upon a ten year old girl and was like, "yeah, i wanna date this girl. she's exactly my type" and then became the only person in that younger girl's life life she can talk to. she was already, like, 18 when they first met.

Supporter
All 6 out of 6 days Inaba tries to repair the relationship, because it's that important to her.

Inaba's a treasure. On page 45 she pretty much admits to falling in love with Aizawa at first sight. Aizawa's had to live through 75ish years, but it was worth it just so she could meet Inaba.

The way that witch's hat is semi-materializing on page 46 is neat looking.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
You know. I have a feeling this story won't end well for these characters. I hope I will be proven wrong though!

Thank you for the translation!

For anyone reading this that is familiar with the LN. Is the story complete in the two published volumes or is it ongoing? I'm debating ordering the physical manga but if this is going to be a "shor-ish" serie I'd rather wait to get all the volumes in one go.

Supporter
For anyone reading this that is familiar with the LN. Is the story complete in the two published volumes or is it ongoing? I'm debating ordering the physical manga but if this is going to be a "shor-ish" serie I'd rather wait to get all the volumes in one go.
LN's story is not complete at 2 volumes.

2nd volume doesn't end at a cliffhanger or anything but I wish we'd get news about volume 3 coming out.

Dex-chan lover
Someone who read the novel pls tell me if inaba remember the days where it rains.. coz she knows it will always rain.

And it rain when she slap aya

Users who are viewing this thread