WataMote: No Matter How I Look at It, It's You Guys' Fault I'm Not Popular! - Vol. 19 Ch. 184.2 - Since I'm Not Popular, School Begins (Part 2)

the first half of the chapter I forgot 90% of the characters, the second half came in packin' tho

Wow impressive change in mood there, the guy she gives handjobs to is the luckiest man alive.

When you consider the author's history with penises (the dickpick raid), this chapter takes on a whole new depth of meaning.

Fed-Kun's army
oh god! i can't... page 2 and already cracked me up! im reading this at 2:15 AM! i need to calm down a moment here... >﹏<

Dex-chan lover
At first when the manga started I thought that Tomoko was the only idiot in the school, but it turns out the rest of her classmates are bigger idiots than her, lol. She didnt have anything to fear at all.

Fed-Kun's army
lol. just imagine when Asuka heard that Mokocchi could says “Shizuku” so naturally easy, while when she says “Asuka” Mokocchi still seems flustered... lol, i wonder what kinda face Asuka would make at that time, lmao, UwU .

...anyways, it looks like a lot of cute girls, especially the innocent looking ones in Wata-verse quite experiences into those lewd stuff >﹏< oof!
gosh... Shizuku = Yuu-MKⅡ, lol

This is the first chapter I genuinely couldn't read nor have any intention to in the forseeable future because of the cringe.

Could someone just very simply summarize what happened? In a way that doesn't induce cringe?

Users who are viewing this thread