WataMote: No Matter How I Look at It, It's You Guys' Fault I'm Not Popular! - Vol. 19 Ch. 184.2 - Since I'm Not Popular, School Begins (Part 2)

Dex-chan lover
Man, back then Tomo was the one getting caught up in her own lies 😂 she's passing the cringe baton to Fuuka

Dex-chan lover
how does tomoko not know anything about actual sex? after all those weird hentai games she played, she should at least know a couple things :dogkek:

also, wow. her kouhai is very forgiving. if i was a high school girl and someone said "if it were me, i'd rape you in a second", i would seriously reconsider my relationship with them lol

Dex-chan lover
how does tomoko not know anything about actual sex? after all those weird hentai games she played, she should at least know a couple things :dogkek:

also, wow. her kouhai is very forgiving. if i was a high school girl and someone said "if it were me, i'd rape you in a second", i would seriously reconsider my relationship with them lol
i think in the volume release this was changed (if it even was in the magazine release), the japanese and english release instead say "if it was me, i'll be on you in a second" paraphrasing but it said something like that instead of rape lol

Dex-chan lover
good god i love this manga lol i did not expect fuuka and tomoko to be such a funny duo lmao and her kouhai seems very trusting in tomoko :dogkek: :dogkek: this was a great chapter

Dex-chan lover
i think in the volume release this was changed (if it even was in the magazine release), the japanese and english release instead say "if it was me, i'll be on you in a second" paraphrasing but it said something like that instead of rape lol
that makes way more sense lmao

Why does tomoko have anassive beef with fuuka? The only time i remember that would make tomoko mad is when she asked tomoko if she had touched sayaka boobs

Users who are viewing this thread