WataMote: No Matter How I Look at It, It's You Guys' Fault I'm Not Popular! - Vol. 24 Ch. 216 - Since I'm Not Popular, We'll Screen the Movie

Dex-chan lover
I must be in the minority here. I definitely see how the chapter could be seen as cringe-inducing, but I never felt that way reading it. Perhaps this manga has desensitized me to its occasional cringe, but I enjoyed seeing the movie play out and finished the chapter before I knew it. I certainly didn't find it difficult to get through or felt the need to pause a few times throughout.

Thank you for the translation.

Dex-chan lover
i wonder what the reactions will be

but already reading this ch was hard to read without feeling bad about the over all movie not to mention the cringe

but who know maybe the school will like it

with that said im just wanting this whole movie thing to be over already

Aggregator gang
It's actually quite humorous. IDK why y'all are complaining, this thing is funny. People are acting in the movie, it's not meant to be serious either.

Dex-chan lover
I don't remember since it has been so long since this movie arc started, but will there be consequences if their movie bombs?

Will they get some club shut down or get F grades or something?

Dex-chan lover
What an avalanche of tropes they forced into their movie xD.

I like how this is going. Even if the audience does appreciate it in the end, this wasn't some unrealistic scenario where they made something flawless.

Users who are viewing this thread