Watari-kun no ×× ga Houkai Sunzen - Vol. 8 Ch. 46 - Satsuki's True Feelings

Fed-Kun's army
"if you're stuck on something, shadow boxing is always the answer" that's a quote to live by

the mother of boob-chan or the naomi-kun number 2 ...... the diference is soo big . . . .

Fed-Kun's army
Nao-kun number two seems like a good guy and good fake brother... who woulda thunk.

Dex-chan lover
wait wait she really didnt know this? Why the heck did she kiss him??? (or its something the author thought to put in the half way of the manga)

Dex-chan lover
She gave 5-6 pages worth of kissing in the first damn chapter. How could she not know she likes Nao-kun? Or is there a great difference between her “like” and “love” of people in general? Did I miss or forget anything?

Dex-chan lover
are you kidding, you mean to say her adoptive family has always been rather...nice people? I thought she had some crazy shit going on but it's just because her family were a lil awkward and just wanted to give her space??? wow

her step bro seems like a nice lad.

Aggregator gang
I've understood for a while this author isn't that great at writing, but how haven't they improved beyond this mediocrity in all this time?

Also, can't believe the tanned playboy became the best character in one chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread