Watashi, 2-banme no Kanojo de Ii kara - Vol. 1 Ch. 2.2 - Why?

Dex-chan lover
The comments here are very quiet, it seems like people don't know this manga or they prefer not to read it because the drama is quite heavy or maybe they already know the story. Anyway it's looks like the story will be more interesting because this man is very sneaky in his relationship with Hayasaka. There is also a possibility that Tachibana will move on to the Main Character because he has already given signs that he likes the MC. Can't wait for next update 👍

Dex-chan lover
This be some trash level, I'm in bois.

Kinda gives me Dog and Scum vibes in some ways. They are trash characters but it at least seems they are all trash and they know it but still try to understand themselves and their love interests.

Like what was said above we've got weird tags on this series like Yandere and others to not spoil so we'll see if I continue to read this for much longer.

Dex-chan lover
The comments here are very quiet, it seems like people don't know this manga or they prefer not to read it because the drama is quite heavy or maybe they already know the story. Anyway it's looks like the story will be more interesting because this man is very sneaky in his relationship with Hayasaka. There is also a possibility that Tachibana will move on to the Main Character because he has already given signs that he likes the MC. Can't wait for next update 👍
It's probably cause of the title, it makes it sound like a hentai or at least an erotica level borderline series. I was curious from the name cause it sounded strange basically.

Dex-chan lover
Right, I knew it. This is the type of manga where I read some SoL afterwards to lighten up the heavy mood. There's gotta be a huge load drama in here.

Contributor
Yep, it's Scum's Wish all over again.

Dumpster fire manga confirmed. The kind of flaming trainwreck that's hard to look away from...

Maybe I should look for some fluff after this.

Dex-chan lover
Dumpster fire indeed. The translation group also do the LN version (which is already much ahead) and there are also reviews in Novel Updates.

Yandere you say? That's something to look forward too
Depend on how you draw the line. There's no typical box cutter/kitchen knife stalking the guy everywhere and trying to ruin his life so he got nowhere else to go.

Double-page supporter
Pretty much is boring af, people that have like 8-10 romcoms and novels know the same tropes this manga is pulling so I hope this solves your question

Dex-chan lover
This is the kind of relationship I hate, like love triangle and stuff.
But at this point I'm just too curious...

Users who are viewing this thread