Watashi Dake ga Miyaji Miyuki wo Aishiteiru - Ch. 3 - A Helping Hand

Supporter
I can't imagine how I'd react if a bunch of people expected me to take responsibility for stuff that happened when our ages were a single-digit number.

"Hey! You said we'd become paleontologists together!"
"Uh, I mean, the job market for that isn't super great and I've been interested in cooking for a couple years now."
"Well, I thought we were going to make it happen, so you need to take my feelings seriously."
"I really don't."

Dex-chan lover
I can't imagine how I'd react if a bunch of people expected me to take responsibility for stuff that happened when our ages were a single-digit number.

"Uh, I mean, the job market for that isn't super great and I've been interested in cooking for a couple years now."
"Well, I thought we were going to make it happen, so you need to take my feelings seriously."
"I really don't."
Counter argument, play your cards right and you get 4 girlfriends to spoil you :finnawoke:

Dex-chan lover

"I really don't."
Counter argument, the scenario youre proposing sounds like at least happening on a University level

The one we have rn is happening in a high school, all the partys involved are immature and have more room to grow and learn

Also, idk how this is gonna sound but, i think Natsuko will break up with her gf... They have only been dating for a month, she already has shown signs of attraction to Miyaji and if they keep interacting with all the Mc shenanigans Miyaji has then i wouldnt be surprised if that were the case, however i hope im wrong... Feels nice yo have these more "wingman" characters on stories like this

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover

"I really don't."
It's a tired trope that keep being use in manga in general. And it still works.

Dex-chan lover
Am I the only one who feels this is gonna be [There's Weird Voices Coming from the Room Next Door!] 2.0?

It's like Suzuo regrets that in her previous work it didn't end with one big ball of lesbian sex between all her characters :meguupog:
Didn’t that end with a threeway though?

Dex-chan lover
Poor actual friend! She should join with her girlfriend anyway because it would be fun and they keep getting charmed

Dex-chan lover
Now it'll be fiveway
Kinda hope it wont end up in a fiveway, cause that would mean this girl either breaks up with her girlfriend like a bitch or she cheats on her like an even bigger bitch… Either a fourway or the girlfriend joins as well and makes it a sixway!

Dex-chan lover
Kinda hope it wont end up in a fiveway, cause that would mean this girl either breaks up with her girlfriend like a bitch or she cheats on her like an even bigger bitch… Either a fourway or the girlfriend joins as well and makes it a sixway!
To be fair, it is better if she break-up instead of forcing herself to be with her girlfriend, I imagine she accepted the confession to try stop loving the Mc or something.

Like, don't bet me wrong, it's not ideal, but better than she loving her girlfriend and just dropping her because she now thinks she has chance with mc.

Hopefully it just won't be too bad, whatever happens.

Dex-chan lover
Okkay, glad that she's now owning it up to Makoto and Kan-chan, amogus as Kanna is, I bet shenanigans will arise from Raimu

Users who are viewing this thread