Watashi ga Motenai no wa Dou Kangaetemo Omaera ga Warui! - Vol. 19 Ch. 184.5 - Volume 19 extras

uly

Aggregator gang
This is the series that was cancelled after 1 chapter: https://mangadex.org/title/53945/kaihin-sh-gakuin-no-shiroiharu

Double-page supporter
Oh fuck you. Dont scare me like that.

Also Tomoko can get ASMR service for free now. And what is the deal with what is her face and her handler? What happened on the study chat?

And Are Tomoko-Yuri Rainy Day study sessions becoming a thing? Did Yuri lie to Nemo to not emberass her? Why shouldnt her mother hear it? This was a confusing chapter.

Dex-chan lover
F for Nemo lo/ and Tomura just had to give her the finisher lol
Since when Kuro joined Nemo's only fans ?

ivv

Dex-chan lover
NEMO is totally ruined lol
Im really curious on how will Yuri look when she gets ruined as well xD

Dex-chan lover
Why is there a dedicated page to the fat drawing nerd? Considering we've seen him like 3 times in total that's quite surprising.

Power Uploader
@Gho-chan It's the kind of "I" pronoun used by crass "country bumpkin" boy characters (an example being Chibita from Osomatsu-san). Basically on the opposite end of the posh spectrum from stuff like "watakushi".

Dex-chan lover
Holly shit!!! When I read about series cancellation... thanks god it's not about watamote!
It's always bliss to see flustered Nemo!

@uly
This is the series that was cancelled after 1 chapter: https://mangadex.org/title/53945/kaihin-sh-gakuin-no-shiroiharu
There were more than 1 chapter, like 6 or something, but it's that much anyway

She talked a big game, but when it's anyone other than Tomoko, she caves about being lewd. This is now one of my favorite moments.

... It appears Tomoko's rubbing off on Kometani, if she instantly thinks that. Ironically, Tomoko thought something similar about herself way early in the story.

...................................... I'm sorry, what

Oh thank god, they weren't talking about WataMote..... The hell is that series

Anyway, I'd like to thank Googled for translating this story for us, even if I almost got a heart attack.

Users who are viewing this thread