a281a17f-98dc-43fc-a7bf-09548d2d3f2f
S Seyclops Dex-chan lover Joined Nov 5, 2023 Messages 424 Aug 5, 2026 #2 Wuss, although confessing now is in line with the "whoever-confesses-first-lose" rule of haremcoms. wcyd
Wuss, although confessing now is in line with the "whoever-confesses-first-lose" rule of haremcoms. wcyd
Dverin_Oshiban_Duren Dex-chan lover Joined Jan 2, 2026 Messages 2,663 Aug 5, 2026 #3 I mean, she's on the balance beam, and I don't want to lose her focus. Click to expand... How considerate. This person keeps talking to me too. I'm scared. Click to expand... Why are you scared? Being uncomfortable makes sense but scared?
I mean, she's on the balance beam, and I don't want to lose her focus. Click to expand... How considerate. This person keeps talking to me too. I'm scared. Click to expand... Why are you scared? Being uncomfortable makes sense but scared?
REMasher Dex-chan lover Joined Feb 4, 2018 Messages 3,331 Aug 5, 2026 #4 Bet it's gonna somehow lead to him bringing back his first crush or something.
Arexty Dex-chan lover Joined Jan 19, 2019 Messages 3,262 Aug 6, 2026 #5 Must.....resist- Oh, baby, don't hurt me Don't hurt me no more
JoeKerr Dex-chan lover Joined Aug 15, 2018 Messages 1,634 Aug 10, 2026 #6 Arexty said: Must.....resist- Oh, baby, don't hurt me Don't hurt me no more Click to expand... I came here looking for this. I wasn't disappointed.
Arexty said: Must.....resist- Oh, baby, don't hurt me Don't hurt me no more Click to expand... I came here looking for this. I wasn't disappointed.