Watashi no Ue ni Ukabu "Akuyaki Reijou (Hametsu suru)" tte Nandeshou ka?

Dex-chan lover
She really thinks that to undoom herself she needs to train physically. And to save her 2 new friends, she trains them as well. I haven't seen a more misled take by the doomed villainess character but I'd be lying if I said this isn't interesting.

Thanks for translating this!

Dex-chan lover
I like this, but the largest part of this story that keeps me from fully enjoying this story is the fact that our lovely MC knows what the word love means, but doesn't understand what love interest means. It could be a translation issue, but I know the kanji for love is a part of the phrase "love interest", so I feel a bit mixed about this. I both like how this is written and am a bit frustrated at the same time by it.

I can understand why she doesn't understand what the experience of love is since I can understand that in noble society marriages are often a political affair, and she has been very focused on her goal of changing fate. However, I still get a biting feeling when I read this that keeps me from completely immersing into the story like I usually like to do. I do recommend this for those that enjoy the villainess trope and want a twist that isn't regression or reincarnation, however, unless we get some big boost in the atmosphere of this story I don't think I personally can give this more than a 7/10, and right now this is more along the lines of a 6.5/10 for me. Better than fine, but not quite good enough for me to consider it to be good.

Fed-Kun's army
Ok this is a surprisingly fun series. Normally I'd be annoyed by the fact that she isn't talking to anyone about the words she sees, but in reality they don't know what the words mean. It's probably hard to tell because we're reading English translations, but she sees words that don't exist in their world, like if you went back to the 1800s and said "stan" or "yeet" - they would have zero clue wtf you're saying.

On the flip side, she does understand "ruin" so she made changes to the plot in an effort to avoid that fate inadvertently, but she is ultimately a normal noblewoman of high standing, and thus acts accordingly. Watching her complain about the being asked to play a part in the heroine's "perverted story" is hilarious.

Last edited:
This is a simple light-hearted romance with the usual misunderstanding. For some reason with a power like her, the kingdom make her shut in instead of using her to investigate other people to maintain her innocence personality.

Users who are viewing this thread