Watashi o Tabetai, Hitodenashi - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - The Monster at Sunset and Festival Music

Dex-chan lover
The proper response of Hinako would be to decline with an explanation that she's already declined an invitation from Miko.

At this point, the story conforms well to @Benjansss's #3 and to my #4.

@farrel160704
I bet that the Childhood friend is also a monster...
That's a real possibility. But, again, the Japanese are very big on imputing significance to homophony, and that friend's name is “Miko”. So, if she is not a protectrix for Hinako, Miko is more like to be in the service of a divine monster than herself to literally be a monster.

@Oeconomist I feel like this story will not end in continuation of their daily lives. Guess, it's something along the lines of Hinako becoming part of Shiori's supernatural world or both of them falling in love but somehow Shiori is still forced to kill her, it's also possible that Shiori will disappear in some way, after Hinako gets will to live.
Pretty sure there will be some sort of connection between Hinako's family death and monsters( maybe including Shiori ), Hinako's attracting monsters may very well be the reason her family died.

Dex-chan lover
@Bluehammer12 Japanese schools don't approve of stopping at places on their way home. I think it's either "distracts from their studies" or "they're still in their uniform so it reflects on us". May be both.

KZO

Dex-chan lover
A childhood friend and a monster, their battle will be legendary.

Fed-Kun's army
Damn Miko's putting herself in the line of fire here lol. Thanks for the translation!

Dex-chan lover
Wow I feel for the childhood friend when she ends up seeing her at the festival after getting turned down. I mean I'm almost certain MC will go now that vore fetish asked her to go but dang that's hella rude.

Dex-chan lover
@Bluehammer12 I think in japan some schools forbid students from going places after school because they’re wearing the uniform

I like that her friend really cares about her.
No idea how this will go.
Thanks for the translations.

Users who are viewing this thread