Well, the first thing is a chat with Shiori feeling like it's her fault that Hinako lives like this and thinks it's better if she leaves, to which Miko says that it's obvious that she is important to Hinako more than anything, she says that it shows that Shiori is special to Hinako more than anyone else. Shiori says she wants to leave and Miko tells her that since she is special, she shouldn't lose someone she cares about so much again, almost hinting that they love each other. Miko knows it, they just need to realize it themselves. At night, well, Shiori can't sleep and Hinako, having heard everything, couldn't either. In the end, Hinako asks Shiori if she's awake and that she wants them to stay up a little longer. Obviously, they’ll talk now; we'll just have to see what the girlfriends say to each other, and maybe in the end, Hinako will want to sleep with Shiori, because it's almost certain that Miko would want to sleep with Hinako but it seems like Hinako wants to be with Shiori haha. Maybe it would be cute if they wake up sleeping together; it would be nice. Any trouble in the words, I used google translator xdI don't understand a thing ,but thank you for the chapter 😂 Aww ,Miko sleep with a fluffy toy and Shiori sleep alone 😂 Hinako ,please go and hug her 🥰
Let me get you a rundown of the chapter.I don't understand a thing ,but thank you for the chapter 😂 Aww ,Miko sleep with a fluffy toy and Shiori sleep alone 😂 Hinako ,please go and hug her 🥰
Thank you very muchWell, the first thing is a chat with Shiori feeling like it's her fault that Hinako lives like this and thinks it's better if she leaves, to which Miko says that it's obvious that she is important to Hinako more than anything, she says that it shows that Shiori is special to Hinako more than anyone else. Shiori says she wants to leave and Miko tells her that since she is special, she shouldn't lose someone she cares about so much again, almost hinting that they love each other. Miko knows it, they just need to realize it themselves. At night, well, Shiori can't sleep and Hinako, having heard everything, couldn't either. In the end, Hinako asks Shiori if she's awake and that she wants them to stay up a little longer. Obviously, they’ll talk now; we'll just have to see what the girlfriends say to each other, and maybe in the end, Hinako will want to sleep with Shiori, because it's almost certain that Miko would want to sleep with Hinako but it seems like Hinako wants to be with Shiori haha. Maybe it would be cute if they wake up sleeping together; it would be nice. Any trouble in the words, I used google translator xd
Thank you very much for explaining it to me ! I hope that Shiori and Hinako finally realize about their feelings for each other ! I mean ,yeah ,even Miko notice it by nowLet me get you a rundown of the chapter.
After Azami and Erica left, Miko suggests an indefinite sleepover since she can't detect them like other monsters. But Shiori keeps talking it down since she believes that despite her wish to protect Hinako, she'll only make things more dangerous. Miko then tells Shiori that if Shiori dies somewhere from Erica, who is a troublesome opponent to Shiori, she'll ought to know how'd that make Hinako feels.
So Shiori reluctantly agrees to the sleepover. Then both of Miko and Shiori hurry Hinako to take a bath while they clean the blood from the floor. And Miko acknowledges that Azami's blood smell very weird. It only has a steel-liked smell, which feel more like an inorganic substance than blood.
Meanwhile, Shiori keeps silence the whole time, which make Miko asks for her well-being. Shiori says that her arm is fine, and unlike Miko's tails, she'll be okay no matter how many were to be chopped off. But Miko knows that Shiori is putting up an act so she turns her around to see Shiori's left eye has turned to the mermaid form.
Miko then assures Shiori that Erica has been incapacitated and won't be moving for a while, and Azami wouldn't come here alone, so Hinako will be fine for the time being. But Shiori says that she only wishes for Hinako to live happily. She wants to protect her no matter what disasters, pandemics, or monsters come her way. "Despite all that, what if I was the one who brought misfortunes upon Hinako? If so, there's no place for me by her side", says Shiori. Miko then questions Shiori about the promise she made to Hinako, if she decides to disappear now. "Wouldn't that be more convenient for you? (She's talking about the promise where she'll be taking Hinako's life when Hinako wants to live the most) You know about the details of the promise right?" says Shiori. "That promise, that future where Hinako lives happily, will never come if I'm there. If I disappear, Hinako will live happily alongside you (Miko) and other humans, and she'll keep on living a fullest life. And at the final moment of her life, I'll be there to snatch her away, shalln't I?" she adds. "You at this moment, undoubtedly, has become a special being to that girl.", "Don't let someone who had suddenly lost all of their loved ones, like Hinako have to relive those feelings ever again", Miko replies. Meanwhile, Hinako is standing outside of the room, probably overhearing the whole conversation.
After that, they all goes to bed, sadly no sleepover party. Then Hinako asks if Shiori is still awake, then adds "Can you stay away for a little while longer?". THE END.
And next month's issues will be Dengeki Maoh's 21th anniversary, Watatabe will appear on the front cover and appendix. Plus there will be an announcement on a "special progam" in the making.
The truth is, Miko already knows it, and one translation that was missing to say is that when Miko says that Shiori has become someone special for Hinako, she also says, like without a doubt, you are more special than anyone else to her, even admitting that she knows Hinako feels something special for Shiori beyond just friendship, more than she does for Miko, who is only her friend. It's nice because even Hinako can't sleep knowing that Shiori feels that way, you can see she can't sleep either because knowing that Shiori feels bad, she can't rest. How sweet. I just feel that this conversation between the two of them alone will be Hinako telling her that despite everything, Shiori makes her happy and is the most important person to her, just like she told Azami. I just feel it will be a nice moment together where Hinako tells Shiori what she feels, maybe not love, but not being able to sleep because the other is sad is definitely very gay of her, I guess, haha. It's just nice, and I want to believe that this conversation will be something lovely for both of them and that they will say it soon what they truly feel, even though it’s not yet, I feel like they will in a few chapters or maybe this conversation will make them even closer, like having moments together at home where Miko sees them and wants to give them space haha, and maybe later Hinako will admit it either in a conversation with Miko or if Azami attacks again questioning Hinako’s relationship with Shiori, and then she would admit that she really loves her. Miko knows it, and Azami realizes that Hinako is in love with that girl who has been by her side so much. It would just be nice for them to have something sweet after the conversation and for Hinako to realize that she wants Shiori by her side and that she loves her. That would just be nice.Thank you very much for explaining it to me ! I hope that Shiori and Hinako finally realize about their feelings for each other ! I mean ,yeah ,even Miko notice it by now
I literally had a dream about them having a picnic at night at a moonlight near river ,and Hinako lay down at Shiori's lap 🥰🥰🥰 I wish this would have been reality ,not just dream hahaThe truth is, Miko already knows it, and one translation that was missing to say is that when Miko says that Shiori has become someone special for Hinako, she also says, like without a doubt, you are more special than anyone else to her, even admitting that she knows Hinako feels something special for Shiori beyond just friendship, more than she does for Miko, who is only her friend. It's nice because even Hinako can't sleep knowing that Shiori feels that way, you can see she can't sleep either because knowing that Shiori feels bad, she can't rest. How sweet. I just feel that this conversation between the two of them alone will be Hinako telling her that despite everything, Shiori makes her happy and is the most important person to her, just like she told Azami. I just feel it will be a nice moment together where Hinako tells Shiori what she feels, maybe not love, but not being able to sleep because the other is sad is definitely very gay of her, I guess, haha. It's just nice, and I want to believe that this conversation will be something lovely for both of them and that they will say it soon what they truly feel, even though it’s not yet, I feel like they will in a few chapters or maybe this conversation will make them even closer, like having moments together at home where Miko sees them and wants to give them space haha, and maybe later Hinako will admit it either in a conversation with Miko or if Azami attacks again questioning Hinako’s relationship with Shiori, and then she would admit that she really loves her. Miko knows it, and Azami realizes that Hinako is in love with that girl who has been by her side so much. It would just be nice for them to have something sweet after the conversation and for Hinako to realize that she wants Shiori by her side and that she loves her. That would just be nice.
Well, without going that far, Hinako could lie on Shiori's lap in this conversation, and I feel that after this there will be a lot more closeness between the two of them now that they’re at home. I mean, literally, I’d give Hinako a chapter showing that she can’t sleep if Shiori isn’t okay. It’s obvious that this conversation will be important for them and will make them closer than ever, living together like a married couple haha, and that Miko gives them space. I feel like if she sees them getting close, she would give them space to be alone. At the end of the day, Miko knows that the two of them love each other and the only way for Hinako to be happy is being with Shiori by her side.I literally had a dream about them having a picnic at night at a moonlight near river ,and Hinako lay down at Shiori's lap 🥰🥰🥰 I wish this would have been reality ,not just dream haha
The rain is always for a purpose in manga /anime ! So we maybe finally have after 342 years a explicit , romantic moment for them !!!!!!!!!! 😂🥰Well, without going that far, Hinako could lie on Shiori's lap in this conversation, and I feel that after this there will be a lot more closeness between the two of them now that they’re at home. I mean, literally, I’d give Hinako a chapter showing that she can’t sleep if Shiori isn’t okay. It’s obvious that this conversation will be important for them and will make them closer than ever, living together like a married couple haha, and that Miko gives them space. I feel like if she sees them getting close, she would give them space to be alone. At the end of the day, Miko knows that the two of them love each other and the only way for Hinako to be happy is being with Shiori by her side.