Watashi Yori Tsuyoi Otoko to Kekkon Shitai no - Ch. 15

Dex-chan lover
Well, at least they're on the same mental level and on the same page at the same time. And also in the same room, which is a little bit of a problem only if you have a problem with it.

If you're not sure, you ask. It's not that hard. The walls aren't soundproofed.

This is where you say "thank you" instead of "I'm sorry". It's funnier that way.

Great minds think alike :D
Apparently also true for convoluted minds who miss the easy solutions.

Dex-chan lover
I know this was the classic lucky sukebe fanservice moment, but can we agree that this could have gone with a simple " strong knock knock Hey, can I enter and leave this change of clothes here?"

Supporter
@love09 Thanks for the work you and the rest of the ROML gang have done till now, and I completely understand the reasoning behind it.

Series really shouldn't feel complacent spinning their wheels in a constant "will they, won't they?" way.
giphy.gif

Dex-chan lover
That...is true, actually. Glasses fog up in those types of situations really quickly, especially when there's enough steam to form dual censor streams.

Dex-chan lover
Hi @love09 and all the ROML team thank you so much for all your hard work. It sux to say [temporary] goodbye to a series till others willing to pick it up, but I completely understand your reasoning. And yeah after seeing it hundreds of times the trope can get real tiring.

Again, wherever you guys are, thank you so much for your hard work and bringing us this far into the series!

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Did this guy never hear about knocking?
Or just calling-out.

Here are the possibilities:
  • the writer doesn't respect the intelligence of the readers, or
  • the writer doesn't respect the intelligence of the readers.

Dex-chan lover
At least their minds are totally in sync. That's good news for their romantic future.

Dex-chan lover
Or just calling-out.

Here are the possibilities:
  • the writer doesn't respect the intelligence of the readers.
Rather than being disrespectful, it's more like the author wanted for the readers to self insert themselves into the ideal spicy situation because reality will never allow us to ever let that happen.

Group Leader
I've been waiting for the update for a long time now... Well i guess...

Users who are viewing this thread