Watashi Yori Tsuyoi Otoko to Kekkon Shitai no - Vol. 2 Ch. 11 - The True Identity Of The Mastermind

Dex-chan lover
Actually she doesnt, all instances of her getting "beaten" so far have made sense. She doesnt ever get beaten in a straight fight, all instances are her opponents playing dirty or she would have to be sacrificing something otherwise.
Bingo

Dex-chan lover
........you don't know what that means?

I....wow
Look at my profile , I am a native islander puertorrican, I don't speak english as my native tongue, I speak spanish, I apologize if a english slang goes over my head.

I legitimately don't know what that term means.

Double-page supporter
We call these things, "contrived excuses".

Lazy bullshit the author writes to allow this unnecessary shitty damsel in distress arc to happen.
Lets point to three instances of her getting bailed out:
1. the delinquents threatening to reveal her identity to the public: she could have taken them, but that means getting caught on video. Her opponent is playing dirty and she would have to sacrifice her reputation if she went through with the fight. It was made clear already she wants to be a "good girl" above everything, and she values honour so she isnt the type to fight dirty.
2. catching the hat, risking falling in the water and ruining her shoes. the threat wasnt about falling in the water, it was her new shoes she was saving for a date. Seems petty, but these are teenagers, they value these things.
3. LITERALLY GETTING DRUGGED, by someone who was trusted in the school. This one should be obvious, she was targeted directly by someone who had the trust of everyone in the school. Again, she is idealistic, isnt the type to look down on others for no reason. He was someone who she frequently interacted and had previously saved, she had no reason to suspect malicious intentions.

Dex-chan lover
Look at my profile , I am a native islander puertorrican, I don't speak english as my native tongue, I speak spanish, I apologize if a english slang goes over my head.

I legitimately don't know what that term means.
I think it's shortened version of "all right buddy" , if you speak "I" in "Ight" as "ai" it kinda fits.

Users who are viewing this thread