Watermark Scans

@Czero really love your releases.. would love to help out to get more releases... i can proofread , trying to typeset in the future

I love the content, please keep it up. If you ever need help with this stuff in the future I can try to help. I can neither translate nor redraw, but I can do almost anything else.

>exclusively translates Gyaru manga
>Has Ane Naru Mono images in every translation
You sir, are absolutely a man of great culture and taste.

Aggregator gang
@Czero Thank you a lot for all the voluntary translation till now.
I really appreciate all of the works you've contributed
Love from all of us <3

Hi! I just wanted to say thank you for always translating the manga! You always do such a good job and I really appreciate it! Also when do you think the next Hajimete no Gyaru is coming out? I love that manga along with the only boy in girls school one. Keep up the good work!

Any chance you'd pick up Kuro Gyaru-san ga Kuru! again? Hasn't been updated in a while.

Maybe with the elf manga doing so well he's kind of gotten over his whole gal fetish or he doesn't know how to end it in a positive way without some kind of bullshit time lapse or Junichi ending up with someone else.

the best part of your kuzuhana uploads is the jokes at the end. literally look forward to them every time you upload a chapter

In Yankee JK KuzuHana-chan Did you draw the nipples (like in chapter 2 and chapter 31) ?
because in raws I saw no nipples.

In Yankee JK KuzuHana-chan Did you draw the nipples (like in chapter 2 and chapter 31) ?
because in raws I saw no nipples.
According to the discord server and the end of the chapter, they're edited in

Users who are viewing this thread