Waves, Listen to me! - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - I Won't Forgive You

Dex-chan lover
Matou-san is a grade A sleazebag. On the other hand, people who think it's okay to start babbling and pestering people in bars are pure scum without human rights. This seems like it could be fun. Nice first chapter.

Contributor
Does Japan's laws have anything to say about signatures obtained under the influence of alcohol?

I know in America that "contract" would definitely not be absolute proof against a suit under those circumstances (especially with the whole premise being they knew she was dead drunk), but I never know for sure with Japan.

That said, that doesn't help if she doesn't know that, and given how skeezy Matou appears to be, it's not out of the cards that he's just counting on it being too much trouble. Plenty of dumb cruel "entertainment" programmes of such a flavour have relied on getting in only-so-much-trouble for their wrongdoings IRL. So it checks out in that sense.

Does Japan not have laws protecting people from making decisions “under the influence”.

In America at least, it’s not legally binding. It would be the equivalent of getting a girl drunk and having sex with her while she was not in the right mind to say anything. What happened here was the girl getting drunk then a trashy man wanted her “permission” to use her story, but no actual permission was granted.

Double-page supporter
Love it, translation is a bit confusing though. For example, I don't understand why they gave her the control of broadcast after she stop it. After reading the official translation on kodansha I finally know that they will stop her voice recording if she can replace the time it lost if they stop the recording. I hope you guys can improve but not forcing you to do that since translations is a free project.

ps: goddamn guys you left the last page?

Users who are viewing this thread