Way to see followed group posts without going to their page or following everything

Fed-Kun's army
I decided to actually try following some groups that I read most of what they translate and put out and usually pick up new things they put out as well. I thought by following them I'd be able to see their updates in the follows tab either in manga updates or on the group page but other than seeing their last activity date following a group seems kinda worthless as nothing else is shown (unless I'm missing something).

So would I really have to go in and follow every single series they do to see updates of them on the follows page? And I'd still basically need to keep the group pages open to see if they started any new series so it's really kinda pointless to follow them...

I'd like to know if I'm doing something wrong or looking in the wrong place or if I'm just outta luck, thanks for any response in the mean time.

Fed-Kun's army
Don't understand what you mean, don't see any option called bookmarking on site (and if I'm missing it I must be more blind than I thought) and if you meant add their group page to my browser bookmarks that literally solves nothing as I'd be doing the exact thing I do now which is open or refresh 10+ different browser tabs multiple times a day to see if any of the different groups have put anything new out. I'd rather have something that seems like a basic core feature for something already implemented on the site to let me see everything new from all of them on a single tab.

Fed-Kun's army
@IonDrako
Yeah, your browser bookmark, and bookmark their site not MD if they have ones. Tbh, I don't think what you want is pracical enough to have to implement an additional function: the fact that you can see their last activities is more than enough.

What you want is basically a last updates page, but filtered by group you followed. You should try putting the idea on the suggestions anyway.

Fed-Kun's army
I mean you can't see what their last activity was but just when it was. But also what I'd want is to literally have the option to have all updates groups I follow put out be put into my followed manga tab (note option, not forced) and it is by no means too much of a stretch. This is in support because I thought I was missing something because it makes literally no sense to follow groups on here if you don't get any of their updates anywhere in the follows tab(and note the groups I watch for updates on here are ones where either they don't have a site, their site doesn't work anymore or their site is bad to use I have another number of other groups sites I constantly refresh as well I just don't understand why there isn't some way to add everything a group does onto followed's activity feed)

Users who are viewing this thread