We Are Not Dating!! - Ch. 24

Group Leader
I realize that the whole point is this being about a bunch of different couples-to-be but does anyone else wish a bit more time was spent on the other couples before introducing a new pair?
Well based on the last few chapters its not like we are not revisiting old couples, I like it when they introduce new ones, gives that fresh feeling

xuq

I’m really trying not to impulsively compare to Na Kang Lim but this isn’t as I guess interesting for me since it just seems like a normal couple comedy but arts nice so i’m 50/50 on dropping it or reading it in a few months to see how i feel about it then

Dex-chan lover
I don't know, the 2 most recent couples, this and the vtuber one aren't exactly being misunderstood to be dating. Kinda feels like we're losing the point a bit.

Dex-chan lover
I realize that the whole point is this being about a bunch of different couples-to-be but does anyone else wish a bit more time was spent on the other couples before introducing a new pair?
Yea if the chapters were longer and we got a bit more story it would make sense but this many pairings so quickly kinda takes the fun out of it. We need a lot more of the main couple please!

Users who are viewing this thread