We Are Not Dating!! - Ch. 47

Group Leader
This manga is increasingly useless heterosexual couples. There's no way they'll call constant flirting, going on dates, and being exclusive "dating".
Title is literally "We are not dating!!". At least this manhwa is clear about what you should be expecting, but its still nice to follow their stories. Already way better than slice of life romance mangas with no plot progression for a 50-100 even 300 chapters 🤨

Dex-chan lover
Title is literally "We are not dating!!". At least this manhwa is clear about what you should be expecting, but its still nice to follow their stories. Already way better than slice of life romance mangas with no plot progression for a 50-100 even 300 chapters 🤨
I know what the title is :pacman: I'm very happy the story is exactly what it says on the tin.

Though I can't say the progression here is better so much as different trade-offs. We Are Not Dating nails its identity yet would feel fast and flimsy if it wasn't alternating between so many couples. Most series that are focused on lots of ultra-dense pairings usually have a connective subplot across couples like from a workplace or a club. I like the contrast between couples, I like that this is definitely not het-baiting, but I miss the breathing room and sense of time and structure.

Fed-Kun's army
I know what the title is :pacman: I'm very happy the story is exactly what it says on the tin.

Though I can't say the progression here is better so much as different trade-offs. We Are Not Dating nails its identity yet would feel fast and flimsy if it wasn't alternating between so many couples. Most series that are focused on lots of ultra-dense pairings usually have a connective subplot across couples like from a workplace or a club. I like the contrast between couples, I like that this is definitely not het-baiting, but I miss the breathing room and sense of time and structure.
The author definitely did great with how they structured the story, with it being about several different couples each using a different spin on the genre creating something more unique imo.

But as you said, it does suffer from not being as structured as a more traditional romance story so there is no in-between just one event after an other.

Users who are viewing this thread