We Are Not Dating!!

Dex-chan lover
This is just a random guess but I think the author favorite was Cha sirin from their last series

Supporter
Lol. This reminds me of when I was a high school senior. There was a girl who I was really good friends with.

First everyone kept asking if we were dating.

Then people kept telling me, "You're an idiot that girl is in love with you."

I was like, "What!? No, we are just friends." 0.o

Of course I was wrong. It was amazing once we got together. 💕

Group Leader
Yeah... I'm just not feeling it with this one. Just a normal romantic comedy. The previous work at least had a somewhat unique plot to hook me in.
Yep, the problem is that people are trying to compare the new work to Kang Lim, I'll just say let the Author do what they like, the art is still amazing at least.

Aggregator gang
What will the author cook this time...
images

Last edited:
I really like the series so far, its not too deep, but its a satisfying read, reminds me of those 4 panel comics that used to be popular. The art is amazing as always and I just really like the whole vibe of the series.

I don't know why people are comparing this series to Na kang lim. Its an entirely different series and the author should just draw what they find enjoyable.

Aggregator gang
How did i recognize that artstyle so easily, I really thought it was Webtoon Char NKL

Dex-chan lover
I, too, would be traumatized if I got splattered with ketchup on a public road, very understandable.

Users who are viewing this thread