We Did Not Date - Ch. 6

Group Leader
Ugh! Why can't the 3rd wheel ever be a dude who isn't handsome, smart, arrogant, egotistical and doesn't turn vulnerable girls' heads into mealy-mush causing an outbreak of "2nd Lead Syndrome"? And why do we need a 3rd wheel in the first place? Can't these authors come up with story-lines that only involve the two leads without interferrence from annoying interlopers?

GRRRRR WOOF WOOF BARK BARK ARF BARK GRRRR WOOF SNARL HSSSSS GRRRR WOOF WOOF BARK ARF GRRRR HSSSS WOOF WOOF BARK 🥵🥵

She really is straight forward when it comes to people who are not her crush. I can't imagine too many people would have this conversation with their boss unless they're already close.

Haha, tbh I don't like the boss much, idk but I don't find him attractive and he's kinda annoying but somehow I guess he's a nice breath of fresh air for her? idk but I support that for her, a light mind with no complicated feelings that make her come back to her most vulnerable state because she had no confidence in herself back then. Somehow I feel she can learn to be strong and healthy by his side.

And... looooool, it's funny to say so because Hoobeom is really my fav and I do like him a lot, it's just that I think she gets too weak in front of him. Yeah, I appreciate that she's doing her best but I'm not quite sure if she can approach naturally and maturely a relationship with him, her mind is a mess and it makes me worry for her; if she doesn't get confident, it might be super dangerous for her mind and heart. This relationship could be awesome or toxic depending on how they approach the situation. I hope she'll chill a bit if she wants to try something with baby Hoo, probs he has his own issues as well but she ain't even thinking about that, I also hope they'll talk soon because I really ship them (I'm just worried for her). >u<

Btw, about the boss' words, I do think what the MC and Hoobeom had somehow is related to "negligence",, but at the same time, I don't think it is the case. Maybe they fell apart because Haeboom was going through the situations that lead to the death of his mom or who knows what and she didn't even make the effort to keep in contact with him, who knows.

Ps. And how she had her matte lips even after taking a bath? Lol

Ty for the chapter!!! >u<

I like the boss. As what MC said, they both compliment each other. Both sporty and straight forward. The convo seems refreshing because both of them are quite open to talk such topic even though they never had a good foundation as friends before. Though, I dont like this impending route of him being the second lead.

Dex-chan lover
yeah i agree that the female lead is too vulnerable in front of tattoo guy. it makes it hard to read a bit since her feelings are written all over her face lol

Fed-Kun's army
Ah I really am on team Boss rn. Her relationship (or lack of one lol) with Hoobeom just makes me feel sad

Boss is okay but if he's so straight forward now whys he gotta be like that when they work? Honestly sir please just say my proposal won't work out, not the 'I think' game.
Actually if she gets with him won't their working relationship be destroyed?

Users who are viewing this thread