We Shall Now Begin Ethics - Vol. 7 Ch. 33 - The Light Purple One-Piece

Dex-chan lover
I would like to know who or why she was in that dilemma. My guess is, that someone from her family is on life support and she wanted to pull the plug or something

Dex-chan lover
I don't get whatever is going on with the tl page. Something about an image editing tool

Fed-Kun's army
Looks like spoilers to me.
It isn't explicitly stated, but there're vague clues (tho wouldn't be surprised if it turned out to be something else entirely). Her mother's reaction as well as how the school was tiptoeing around her situation kinda pointed towards that; there's also all that talk abt murder which is linked to abortion too.

Dex-chan lover
It isn't explicitly stated, but there're vague clues (tho wouldn't be surprised if it turned out to be something else entirely). Her mother's reaction as well as how the school was tiptoeing around her situation kinda pointed towards that; there's also all that talk abt murder which is linked to abortion too.
Oh, right. I don't remember that now but your take looks correct. Thanks for pointing that out.

Dex-chan lover
I love how this chapter implies she's pregnant and being pushed to abort without actually stating it.
It's incredibly tasteful and not something I usually expect out of mangas.

Users who are viewing this thread