Webtoon Character Na Kang Lim - Ch. 106 - Acknowledged Sisters

Dex-chan lover
I hope he’s about to say you can all get this D in order once I complete the hareem. Next arc is gonna be weird now that everyone has made their intentions clear and he’s acknowledging that, dude will have to rope them in to save the next FMC anyway knowing they’ll end up as a future rival.

Thanks for the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
it's like Sirin and Mi Ra aren't even a contest as compared to the rest. What are they gonna do vs the sisters, the way too prominent before-ESW friend or the noble-lady (if she really goes full send on him)?

I won't really mention Miya just because of her screentime being so much lesser comparatively plus the fact that MC is primarily feeling guilt towards her just seems to cut her off.

Aggregator gang
??? no bitch your sister is a fucking troubled individual, why is mc doing the classic "haha its fine lets all be friends" shtick i thought the whole point of this manga is that he's not a "protag".
even if the joke is that he's become like that it's only satire for so long before it just becomes the thing.
I feel like the last couple of chapters have reduced this manwha from a 8/10 to like a 6/10 for me.

Ok this chapter really gave me the ick, the things Na Ri did was outright wrong, disgusting even and they just let her slide that easily without any repercussions? I really liked this manhwa but this chapter left me a bad taste...
MC should just sort out his feelings and confess to one.

Users who are viewing this thread