Webtoon Character Na Kang Lim - Ch. 113 - The Assurance Between Two

Dex-chan lover
See how quickly adults showed up AFTER the kids were safe? Bruh...
i saw but you do not leave children outside of your field of view no matter what and at a beach they should leave the sand and water area at night, no more playing at night

Dex-chan lover
i saw but you do not leave children outside of your field of view no matter what and at a beach they should leave the sand and water area at night, no more playing at night
I wasn't defending them, I was agreeing with you and cussing them out for only showing up after the kids were saved. Like, how did Kang LIm and Da Hee even reach the kids first?

Dex-chan lover
Remember guys. It is generally not recommended to swim in the ocean at night due to potential hazards such as strong currents, marine life, and limited visibility.

Dex-chan lover
This looks to be clear intervention from someone with power over the narrative or world, that's been a concept throughout all the scenarios if only vaguely and even if it's just where the save points are whoever is in control wants him to fulfil a role. I think his resolution and the group are being tested, which is fun. I think the contrivance is meant to be clear to the reader since the way events shake out is just super convenient.

I like the clarity with which people are communicating, it's a breath of fresh air holy shit. Thanks for the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Damn, Kang Lim isn't afraid of change as much anymore. Not to mention diving headfirst to save the kids is fantastic. He really has grown.

Honestly glad that he is aware of the idea of just ignoring the feelings so that the group will stay the same. He knows that it will change no matter what. Question is, what will he do once there are no more scenarios?

Dex-chan lover
Just be with da hee and get this over with, she's the only one boss has shown any interest in. It's not like quintuplets where they all legit has a chance

Dex-chan lover
Here we see that the Universe/Whomever is controlling it is flexing their might. Kang Lim might not think he's the protagonist, and that he can maintain the status quo... but clearly that's not the case.

No matter how insane or ridiculous events have to get, they will do so to insure that all changes as we are seeing here. I mean, we're about to get the mandatory "All alone on a deserted island!" story arc... when the chances of that happening in real life (from being swept away from shore) are so small it approaches zero.

(Once again folks, if you have forgotten, from his perspective a webtoon has crossed into real life... If it's made these girls and their story into reality, no event is too big, too small or too outrageous anymore. I'm just waiting for a Truck-kun Isekai sidequest adventure at this point.)

Users who are viewing this thread