Webtoon Character Na Kang Lim - Ch. 28 - Fixed

Ok I find this ridiculous, superhuman or not, there should've been somehow to take him

he's still human not superman

Dex-chan lover
That's how manga/manhwa/manhua are usually like bro. They break logic and that's why Kang Lim is having a hard time.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, I've seen this scene before. A bluehaired demon maid comforting someone who died several times to loop and on the verge of giving up to stand back on his feet.
If you know, you know

Dex-chan lover
If you are that desperate you could just break a stick and stab him with that, or you should have tried with stairs loops ago.

Dex-chan lover
Ok I find this ridiculous, superhuman or not, there should've been somehow to take him

But he's a criminal bruh, fighting some random high schooler like them is a piece of cake for him. Add the fact how our ml and fl aren't some kind of martial artist or some kind, they were doomed from start

Yeah, I've seen this scene before. A bluehaired demon maid comforting someone who died several times to loop and on the verge of giving up to stand back on his feet.
If you know, you know
Ah... I remember this the boy with that famous car brand name... Truly a poetic moment in that series... glad that series is returning in october

Fed-Kun's army

It's mentioned that the guy has superhuman strenght like the og mc but since there's no og mc here and has the exact strenght as in the webtoon, the situation seems hopeless. In superman terms, it's like a parademon isekaid in our world. It's fodder for superman but realistically, nobody here can kill that thing.

Aggregator gang
I don't find it ridiculous, that guy is part of an apparently international human trafficking, he knows a lot about fighting and his opponent is two student is doesn't know how to fight and even their physical strength leave much to be desired for their age, as you can see how bad Sirin is during badminton.

In addition to that, the guy is from a webtoon world that merged with MC's world, whose role is to for once give the 'human weapon' of a protagonist that could beat everyone 1vsMany in a battle a challenge and match his strength.

So honestly, having him being very hard to beat is reasonable.

Last edited:
Double-page supporter

Well your wrong, this is manhwa and as the MC said this was supposed to be a scene of supernatural combat.

Double-page supporter
If you are that desperate you could just break a stick and stab him with that, or you should have tried with stairs loops ago.
It was shown that weapons can't reach the guy as he would grab them and he us very alert. Also stick where? Pay attention on where they are.

Users who are viewing this thread