Webtoon Character Na Kang Lim - Ch. 50 - If It's Still Precious

Dex-chan lover
if his haircut isnt dapper as heck aint no way i am going to take him seriously after this if its just a buzzcut i would be greatly disapointed.

Edit: okay went to see the raws title images and i wasnt disapointed though its kinda the generic haircut of webtoon mc.

Double-page supporter
Glow up baby, pls one more chapter.(⁠ノ⁠`⁠Д⁠´⁠)⁠ノ⁠彡⁠┻⁠━⁠┻

Dex-chan lover
I actually totally get the whole not bothering to defend as teachers generally wont listen. Although a good defence he could have used is smell my breath.

Dex-chan lover
I actually totally get the whole not bothering to defend as teachers generally wont listen. Although a good defence he could have used is smell my breath.
Doesn't matter, they will probably say he used a mouth freshener or mouthwash right after smoking.
Honestly... this happens to me often in real life too, so I can understand how he feels. When people want to blame you, even if you didn't do something and give your all to explain, they won't give a fuck. If people trust you, they will trust you even if you commit a crime. If you don't look very trustable, even if you're a kind and honest person, they will think you're a criminal.

3 reasons why either da hee or the brunette (ok im sorry i cant remember korean names) is the winner.

1) Theyre both featured in the manhwa cover
2) The tarrot girl even foreshadowed characters who appear later have lesser chance of winning
3) Related to point 2, these two have way more screentime than the rest

Also, chill out guys. I get the teacher bias these days (personal experience even), but ultimately like MC said its better to just treat them as an annoying person you bumped in the streets and move on.

Dex-chan lover
if his haircut isnt dapper as heck aint no way i am going to take him seriously after this if its just a buzzcut i would be greatly disapointed.

Edit: okay went to see the raws title images and i wasnt disapointed though its kinda the generic haircut of webtoon mc.
Buzzcut is the only way

Dex-chan lover
2) The tarrot girl even foreshadowed characters who appear later have lesser chance of winning
Actually I think this makes it much more likely for a harem end, because the author pointing this out would be counterproductive to the story telling if it was actually going to happen

Users who are viewing this thread