Webtoon Character Na Kang Lim - Ch. 69 - Before the Presented Challenge

Dex-chan lover
What does the ending mean 😳😳🤨🤨😨😨🤔🤔
I think this means that the story the MC read is still active to some capacity or just got uploaded. It could also be the webtoon that the one girl has been working on. This is what I feel like it might be with the season ending with the grand reveal that the og story is just what has happened so far in "reality". This would mean some level of a time traveling self fulfilling prophecy.

Dex-chan lover
I think this means that the story the MC read is still active to some capacity or just got uploaded. It could also be the webtoon that the one girl has been working on. This is what I feel like it might be with the season ending with the grand reveal that the og story is just what has happened so far in "reality". This would mean some level of a time traveling self fulfilling prophecy.

Aw shit we're going through the ORV route

Dex-chan lover
I feel like the little sister has gotten mindbroken by the realisation that she's fallen in love with the same person as her beloved older sister.

Dex-chan lover
I feel like the little sister has gotten mindbroken by the realisation that she's fallen in love with the same person as her beloved older sister.
You really believe she cares about Daa He?

She is on boyfriend stealing mode.

Unfortunely, the boyfriend conditionioning doesnt work on dense or in denial protagonist.

Dex-chan lover
We going with the “a 15 year lie” rout with this one🗣️🔥🔥

Users who are viewing this thread