Webtoon Character Na Kang Lim - Ch. 94 - Lessons through Death

Group Leader
Do I need to say it again?
Should’ve just f*cking shot her.
But I guess this is cool too.

Probably, but they are not murderers. They can threaten someone at gun point but that doesn't mean they can pull the trigger. It takes a lot of courage to do that and they'd like to avoid a worst case scenario. Once you kill someone, there's no going back and you suffer for life, so it's understandable they didn't do it, giving time for the Samurai to come.

Dex-chan lover
Probably, but they are not murderers. They can threaten someone at gun point but that doesn't mean they can pull the trigger. It takes a lot of courage to do that and they'd like to avoid a worst case scenario. Once you kill someone, there's no going back and you suffer for life, so it's understandable they didn't do it, giving time for the Samurai to come.
Yeah, it’s just annoying if I’m imagining myself to be in Kang Lim’s position.
There are two results that will happen from the decision:

A: You didn’t end up shooting her, and now there’s a huge possibility of your OWN life dying, ending the timeline and your friends are potentially in danger too. They will also end up with trauma or deep depression from your death. Thus, I would pull the trigger, since it is a kill or be killed situation.

B: Pull the trigger, saving your friends lives and getting rid of someone who has done an inconceivable act against literally every human being on the earth — one of the scums of the earth. Side effect: You know and visualize the sensation of killing someone, and your friends can perceive you in a different light, which is a lot better than losing them outright from death.

I don’t look at the time loop trope as a ”save and load” type of situation, where if you loaded then all of the other “bad” scenarios never ended up happening; instead, I view it as an alternate timeline, where you are no longer in that world, progressing without you. This is why I loved Re:zero so much, since it actually addressed this issue. Anyway, I would rather live with some trauma, dealing with the consequences afterwards if multiple — not to mention close friends — lives can be saved.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah kang lim you go. Be a badass dark souls pro. Love dark souls games. Sekiro, and such games. Love the challenge they bring. Would be great to see Kang lim gain combat instincts, and combat skills equal to that of the other mc. Have yall noticed Kang lim looks a whole lot different than he did at the beginning. Kang lim is more buff, stronger, and hits a whole lot harder than he did before. He's also a lot more braver than before too. Even without the looping. Ps also looks like Kang lim is well known, and famous/ infamous to both good, and bad parties. May even be feared, and respected.

Fed-Kun's army
Sadly, our mc is not getting stronger here since he's just memorizing patterns. Would have been cool if he could imitate the guy and learn some swordsmanship

Dex-chan lover
I don't care if it's kind of a redo of how he saved the gamer girl on the boat, it's hella cool and I'm all here for it!

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, it’s just annoying if I’m imagining myself to be in Kang Lim’s position.
There are two results that will happen from the decision:

A: You didn’t end up shooting her, and now there’s a huge possibility of your OWN life dying, ending the timeline and your friends are potentially in danger too. They will also end up with trauma or deep depression from your death. Thus, I would pull the trigger, since it is a kill or be killed situation.

B: Pull the trigger, saving your friends lives and getting rid of someone who has done an inconceivable act against literally every human being on the earth — one of the scums of the earth. Side effect: You know and visualize the sensation of killing someone, and your friends can perceive you in a different light, which is a lot better than losing them outright from death.

I don’t look at the time loop trope as a ”save and load” type of situation, where if you loaded then all of the other “bad” scenarios never ended up happening; instead, I view it as an alternate timeline, where you are no longer in that world, progressing without you. This is why I loved Re:zero so much, since it actually addressed this issue. Anyway, I would rather live with some trauma, dealing with the consequences afterwards if multiple — not to mention close friends — lives can be saved.
The way the story is unfolding right now, and with what Kang Lim seems to know about the time loop and the convergence of his world and the comic's world, he has no reason to think that his consciousness is being transported from one reality to another. as for trying to wrap up the situation without killing, time and time again he's been looped for straying too far from the contents of the comic. and killing someone would probably be one of them.

Dex-chan lover
Sadly, our mc is not getting stronger here since he's just memorizing patterns. Would have been cool if he could imitate the guy and learn some swordsmanship
It's not like he couldn't learn the swordsmanship I think, it's just that it would be pointless because his body would never progress. This guy is a superhuman webtoon character that can cut concrete with a sword, no matter how good at swordsmanship Kang gets it's physically impossible to catch up enough to mean anything because he'll get overwhelmed by pure power.

Users who are viewing this thread